cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards

Timtamarama
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How many questions/answers do you need to answer/ask each month to get rewards that take money off of bill?

8 REPLIES 8

yanzhiqiang
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@darlicious wrote:

@yanzhiqiang 

The higher the reward the less you make....i worked out my own pay per post the other day. I get my two cents worth out of it!

This made me laughing more loud. 🤣

@yanzhiqiang 

The higher the reward the less you make....i worked out my own pay per post the other day. I get my two cents worth out of it!

yanzhiqiang
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

One post is about 5cents, we are like collecting drink bottles. LOL

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Timtamarama 

This thread gets a little heated but that's just because we are passionate folk around here but it will give you a good idea of what goes into the community reward.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Community/Community-Rewards-Allocation/m-p/578760#M83...

Timtamarama
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Ok thanks 

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@Timtamarama 

these are just estimations

top 25-50%/month(YMMV)

make a few post responses, create a topic question
give Bravo's to solutions and correct answers

top 10%/week

3-4 days(2-3hr) of helping customers questions
recieving Bravo's for posts
Bravo's etc.

top 5%/week

6-7 days(2-4hr) of helping customers
gaining accepted solutions
Bravo's etc.

top 1%/week

7 days(5hr+) of helping customers
gaining accepted solutions
Bravo's etc

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@Timtamarama wrote:

How many questions/answers do you need to answer/ask each month to get rewards that take money off of bill?

@Timtamarama This question has been asked and answered numerous times. Try a search for "rewards" in the search bar and see all the threads that come up. There is no known formula. Rest assured that you will make more money picking up cans and bottles on a time vs reward basis.

@Timtamarama wrote:

There are no set amounts and no exact answers. Public Mobile decides this based on a mathematical formula and has not revealed that formula.

Need Help? Let's chat.