cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards

Afshi82
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

In my self serve account it shoes $6 worth of rewards eligibility but in my bill every month I only received credit of $4.What causing this and how to fix it?

8 REPLIES 8

@Afshi82 that chat bot has issues creating a ticket in the rewards category

after the page opens, click the dropdown menu and select "other"
then select "something else"
then "next"
and then write your issue in the box and click "submit ticket"

Afshi82

Thank u I just did private message.

Afshi82

Thank u so much for private message link as Itry to contact through chat but somehow couldn't submit my ticket , submit button not working from my end!

@Afshi82 wrote:

Loyalty Reward suppose to be $2 but I am getting $1 credit in my bill and other one refer a friend reward 

@Afshi82   You may need to ask moderators to take a look at your account as suggested earlier.  There have been issues with the Loyalty reward not getting applied (speaking from personal experience) and moderators have had to make a manual adjustment.  Others have also reported similar issues too.

@Afshi82 wrote:

Loyalty Reward suppose to be $2 but I am getting $1 credit in my bill and other one refer a friend reward 

First step is make sure both referee's still have active Public Mobile accounts.

Log into My Account / My Rewards. Click on My Rewards. Click on the little black arrowhead beside Total Rewards Earned / Refer-a-Friend to see how many active numbers are referred by you.

Afshi82

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Afshi82 , rewards change dynamically particularly referral rewards as accounts are added and go into suspension.  Can you take a look at the payment history and try to correlate it to the expected rewards to see what component appears to be in error.  

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

That's odd. Have you looked at your payment history to see what's credited to the account at each renewal? 

You should contact moderator's to look into the discrepancy. 

Simon.JPG

Or private message at link below.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.