cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards

Cap34
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I got my wife to cancel her Koodo account and Sign up with a Public Mobile account today. I didn't realize that I had to get a code before we activated the account. How do I get my 1 dollar a month refer a friend reward and my wife to get her one time 10 dollar credit.

8 REPLIES 8

Cap34
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks to all for the advice. I was able to resolve this issue and it is now closed.

tabi159w
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Unfortunately, since your wife didn't enter the code during activation there is no way to get the referral credit unless you contact a Moderator. I recommend that in the future you always remember to utilize your referral.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Cap34 Your wife needs to submit a ticket and provide your referral code. To submit a ticket to the Public Mobile please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMON by clicking this link.

1. Enter Mod at the Ask me anything prompt and hit return
    2. Select Account-specific question
    3. Select No, I want a human
    4. Select the Click me! link

In your message explain that you did not enter the referral code during activation and if it would be possible to add to your account.

The message will be received by Public Mobile and they will respond to it. You will receive a response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Public Mobile Moderator Team.

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here.

The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Cap34 wrote:

I got my wife to cancel her Koodo account and Sign up with a Public Mobile account today. I didn't realize that I had to get a code before we activated the account. How do I get my 1 dollar a month refer a friend reward and my wife to get her one time 10 dollar credit.

Did you already have an active PM account?  Your post makes it sound like you didn't have an active account.  If her account has been activated before yours then you will need to use her code for your account.  Your referral code can be found in your self-serve account in the top right hand corner.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

@Cap34 your wife will have to contact the moderators and ask for your referral code to be added. Explain that she forgot to add it and to ask nicely for it to be done. Have her give them your referral code and PM cell phone number. Stay safe. 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Cap34,

You have to contact moderators for that. Two ways to reach them.

1-

esjliv_0-1593895928780.jpeg

 2- via private message at link below

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Cap34 Hi she will have to contact the moderator to add your referal number click the question mark bottom right corner to contact the moderators ask Simon the robot to speak to a human to generate a ticket check envelope top right for a response you will find your referal number in your self serve account

Need Help? Let's chat.