cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards

Doyle_114
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have been with public mobile since Oct 2017 and yet my Loyalty Rewards are only at $1/month.

My Loyalty Rewards should be $3/month. How do I rectify this? Will I be paid retroactively? 

Thanks

9 REPLIES 9

fdrcamb519
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Doyle_114 

@Doyle_114 wrote:

I have been with public mobile since Oct 2017 and yet my Loyalty Rewards are only at $1/month.

My Loyalty Rewards should be $3/month. How do I rectify this? Will I be paid retroactively? 

Thanks

Hi did you finally get an answer regarding your loyalty rewards ??????

Eliza5
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi @Doyle_114 ,

Just click the question mark on the bottom right hand corner.  Submit a ticket and a moderator will check your account and fix it for you within 2-3 days.

If you started in Oct. 2017 at this point it would be $2 off per month.

Eliza5

benfatto
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Doyle_114 Login to your account and click My Rewards. Scroll down and confirm the amount showing for Loyalty under "Total rewards earned since joining Public Mobile". Remember, as already mentioned, nothing earned any month your plan was suspended.

If you suspend  your serice for more than 60 days, as @tabi159w  said , it delays your Loyalty reward by that amount of time. But you probably should be getting at least $2. Stay safe. 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Doyle_114 wrote:

Thanks

You get the ,loyalty reward after your anniversary date.

You should get $1 loyalty reward after October 2018

You should get $2 loyalty reward after October 2019

You should get $3 loyalty reward after October 2020.

Today is July 1, 2020, you should be getting $2 loyalty credit every month.  

Check your payment history to find out whether PM gave you $2 credit to your account before your last renewal.  If not, create a moderator support ticket for help using the ? button at the right side bottom corner of this page.

1. Tell SIMon what is the issue (important) - "missing loyalty rewards"
2. Ask for "moderator"
3. SIMon will give your 2 choices. Click on the "Account-specific question"
4. Then, click on "No, I want a human"
5. Click "Submit a ticket"
6. Follow instruction to create support ticket.
7. After submitted a ticket, members should check their private message SENT folder for their ticket which they just created.
If you cannot find your ticket in your SENT box, You did not create your support ticket yet. Also monitor your INBOX for any reply from moderator.
Click the envelop icon at the top right corner to access your private message mailbox.

You can also enable email notification after receiving a private message at your INBOX.
My settings --> PREFERENCES --> Private Messenger --> enable "Receive email notifications for new private messages' --> Save

tabi159w
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
Spoiler

Contact a moderator. Have you had your account inactive for longer than 90 days at all? That can count against the months you've spent with PM.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Doyle_114 Mods would be a great help for you. Contact them, and when they check your info, the can adjust the Loyalty reward for you. Congrats on being loyal customer of PM!

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

Contact the Moderator Team (Public Mobile representative) for assistance:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Contact moderators as we cannot see your account information.

Two ways to reach them.

1- 

Simon.JPG

 2- or via private message at link below

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.