cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards

jedjammer
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi all, new to the community, trying to get my bill reduced like everyone else. I have been given some badges I think 10, how many do I need to get the reduction, and does it get applied automatically or do I have do do something before bill date,

thx for yr help

11 REPLIES 11

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

A quicker way to lower your costs would be through referring family and friends.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/the-refer-a-friend-reward

fdrcamb519
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@jedjammer 

@jedjammer wrote:

Hi all, new to the community, trying to get my bill reduced like everyone else. I have been given some badges I think 10, how many do I need to get the reduction, and does it get applied automatically or do I have do do something before bill date,

thx for yr help

yes it gets applied to your account around the 6,or 7th of the month, than it gets deducted from your bill payment at the end of the month. Welcome to Public Mobile

@payammasjedi 

Smart thinking in working on referrals. Put some time into the community to increase your knowledge to help yourself and in turn that will help you refer people which is a limitless reward category.....if you get a $1 or $2 on the community its a nice bonus.

@payammasjedi wrote:

Hi and Welcome 

As a new person myself, I used the autopay in the first place and every now and then I’ll check if I can help anyone in the community.

Honestly I don’t know much about the badges and ranks as I’m still new.

But one thing that I use much is referring anyone who can enjoy this amazing carrier. Not only they get $10 reference bonus, I’ll get a dollar off.

The badges and ranking don't mean much...if anything. If you're able to post positive contributions to customer questions, then you'll likely get recognized with a small Community Reward ($1 - $15) that gets applied at your next renewal.

Read some of the archived posts on Rewards, study up on how plans work...jump right in if you can contribute. You might even be awarded the SOLUTION !! Your not going to make any money doing it...but if you enjoy helping others, it's a fun hobby.

Welcome to PM.

payammasjedi
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi and Welcome 

As a new person myself, I used the autopay in the first place and every now and then I’ll check if I can help anyone in the community.

Honestly I don’t know much about the badges and ranks as I’m still new.

But one thing that I use much is referring anyone who can enjoy this amazing carrier. Not only they get $10 reference bonus, I’ll get a dollar off.

helenhelen
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I somehow recently got $2 off for community rewards because I got in the top 25%. It kind of surprised me because I didn't think I contributed all that much. I login from time to time, maybe 1-2x a month and help out a bunch and post new content if I have questions or something useful to say. They measure your contributions in comparison with others for that month, so it can change from month to month and depends how active everyone else is. Good luck!

@jedjammer 

The easiest way to reduce your phone bill with rewards is adding a card for autopay =$2. Then stick around and earn $1 per year for loyalty.(up to $5 off p/m). The other two take some work and play hand in hand. In order to earn referral rewards you really need to learn all about public mobile. You also need to learn for yourself so You can effectively manage your phone and self service account. By doing this you could earn a community reward by participating in the community.

So start by reading posts/threads, use the search bar to look for answers, post your own questions to get answers you can't find, award the solution if a member solves your issue, bravo other members that helped you or taught you something new.....the more you learn about support, plans, promos, your account and the community the easier it will be for you to refer your friends and family for referral rewards that are limitless and at $1 p/m per referral can really add up....and as a bonus you may earn $1 or $2 in community rewards. Anything higher takes a lot of dedication and knowledge.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@jedjammer  Community rewards get applied automatically. The only badges that matter are the following:

Lemony_Snicket
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@jedjammer , you need to work to get community rewards.  Help other customers to earn rewards.  More help = more rewards. 

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@jedjammer 

Badges are just nice platitudes they actually don't give you any rewards.

If you want to get community rewards you can come by a few times a day, a week and contribute. No one actually knows the exact formula, but one thing is for sure contributing will give you some sort of reward how much contribution is up for debate.... 🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.