cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards

Stacee519
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have not received my $2 rewards for the past 4 months!!! I have already made one report and nothing has been done! 

9 REPLIES 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

@fdrcamb519 wrote:

@Stacee519 

Breaking down the plan with taxes.

in Ontario for example $15 x 13% tax =$16.95 - $2 auto pay =$14.95

depending on what province you are in do the math. 😁

Interesting. Computationally correct. I had thought that it was 15-2 + tax. So I saw 15-2*1.15 = 14.95. But we don't know what province they're in.

fdrcamb519
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Stacee519 

Breaking down the plan with taxes.

in Ontario for example $15 x 13% tax =$16.95 - $2 auto pay =$14.95

depending on what province you are in do the math. 😁

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

no need to send poster to moderators until it is confirmed  which reward is missing,  and that it was not applied.   

since they registered in 2015 they could be talking about loyalty, autopay or community.  possibly even refer a friend.    more info is needed from @Stacee519   (as has been mentioned) before suggesting the correct action if needed

zakhan78
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Which category of reward points is missing? Please send message to moderator to investigate with complete details.  thanks

Carniam
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You make a great point. Taxes would be about $2 on a $15 dollar plan, meaning you are still paying $15 after receiving the discount

ddeep91
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

If you have the auto-pay set up you should be getting the 2$ reward.

Just an  FYI, if you have a plan that is 15$ with autopay (2$ credit) it would be $13+ TAXES.
You can log into your "My Account" under "View payment history" you should see "Autopay Reward". If you do not see it then you will need to contact  PM mod team via creating a ticket.

Carniam
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi, I would contact the mods to best help figure out what’s going on. I know I’ve read that sometimes they can retroactively add the missing funds to your account. Here’s a link to easily reach them 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Hope this helps

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@Stacee519 

Can you confirm that you are signed up for autopay?

If you go into your overview page it should show on the right-hand corner. 

Can you show a screenshot with all personal info removed from your transaction history? 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Is that the autopay reward ?  Submit a ticket to a moderator by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right.

Need Help? Let's chat.