cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards

Randimurphy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How do I use my rewards,

Theres more then enough in there for my next payment, why cant I use it??

9 REPLIES 9

@Randimurphy To add to what the others are saying they aren't transferable to another PM account. Stay safe. 

fdrcamb519
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Randimurphy 

Welcome to Public mobile, the awesome rewards, it’s like a point system used toward your payment, unfortunately there is no cash back type of option.

mpcdesign
Mayor / Maire

@Randimurphy, and unfortunately whatever rewards that are converted to Available Funds aka Credit, can't be refunded either. But, if you wanted to buy additional add-ons, you could as well, like the $15 for 1 gig of data is a great way to use your available fund?!

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Randimurphy You don't need to do anything. Just relax, and the reward $ will be used automatically to cover your plan on its renewal date. Enjoy the savings!

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Randimurphy  There's nothing for you to do the rewards will automatically get used during your next renewal.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Randimurphy wrote:

How do I use my rewards,

Once rewards are converted to Available Funds all you can do is pay for your plan or purchase add-ons for your plan.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Randimurphy 

Rewards in your rewards area should get converted to Available Funds at renewal.

Is this not happening?

Check your Payment history here to see what happens at renewal.

brettster99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Randimurphy 

Rewards are automatically taken off on the due date of payment. You can’t use the rewards before. 

Here is how the payment works in order it takes 

1. Rewards (To cheapen or make free the plan)

2. Available funds in the account 

3. Credit card payment from autopay 

@Randimurphy wrote:

How do I use my rewards,

Rewards only get converted to usable account balance at the time of renewal.

Need Help? Let's chat.