cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards

tsteeb
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

What is the best way to earn the most rewards? I've signed up for autopay and I'm trying to be active in the community, anything else I should be doing?

7 REPLIES 7

porcupine
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Refer a friend is a good way  also use your code that was sent to you to give to your friends . I have 14 refer a friend dollars of my bill . Just so you know you keep getting a dollar off for each friend for as long as they stay with PM

brettster99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Naepalm @gblackma 

Like what Naepalm and gblackma said. The easiest to get is auto pay which you have done. Next would be loyalty but it's not the fastest it's the slowest way as you get $1 for each year you stay with public up to a maxium of 5 years for $5 then anything after you won't get anything for loyatly. 

Then next would be refferals and those would take an effort to actually get anyone as I have not gotten a single person even though I talked to friends and family. I recommend following both @gblackma and @Naepalm advice for this. Then it's community rewards. Treat this as you enjoy helping others and helping solve there problems as you will burnout quickly if it's just for the monetary gain and in the end not worth it. It should be thought more about the icing on the cake 

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@tsteeb wrote:

What is the best way to earn the most rewards? I've signed up for autopay and I'm trying to be active in the community, anything else I should be doing?

1. Auto pay - Done

2. Community - 1.00 to 15.00 if you'll most likely be in the middle if you are hear and on for a little bit.

3. Referrals - Boast to all your family how you are saving money and can get them an extra ten bucks and that it will help you out as well. After I was converted I have changed 4 family members over to Public in less than a month. You need to sit down with them and break down their current bill with their provider and show them how the much better public is.

4. Loyalty - Stick around and you'll get this. 

Those are the 4 ways. 🙂

Stay safe keep positive and good things will come to those who wait. 🙂

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@tsteeb wrote:

Familiarize yourself with the workings at PM...top of page to Get Help and Get Started has lots of valuable info and tips. Haunt the Community Forum and when someone poses a question that you reckon you're able to contribute to...jump right in. We can use all your help.

It's been said though...that you'd be better of financially by ditch-cruising for pop bottles. I think the point being is you should kinda enjoy helping out rather than a revenue stream.

Good luck and welcome aboard.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@tsteeb wrote:

The Autopay and Loyalty rewards (once you been with PM for one year) are the easiest ones to earn.   Welcome to the community and participate whenever you can, but it helps to read some of threads to get a feel for what's being asked and how to respond 😊

yanzhiqiang
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Refer to friends, $1 save every month for one referral.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@tsteeb talk to your friends and family.  The refer a friend reward is the best one. $1 per month per referral once the account is active and in good standing. Heres a link to all the rewards available and their rules https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/reward-rules 

Welcome to the community.  Stay safe. 

Need Help? Let's chat.