cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards

JenL
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I'd like to get more rewards. How do I earn more badges?

9 REPLIES 9

That sounds like an honest answer, appreciated.

@esjliv wrote:

It seems unclear on how to earn Community Rewards. There is no set rule for this anywhere, is there?

The information provided about earning Community rewards is purposely vague. The amounts and calculation methods are at the discretion of Public Mobile. The exact methods of calcalation have not been revealed.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@esjliv wrote:

So the rewards are measured against other peoples' usage compared to mine? And every month the top users get the appropriate level of rewards/badges?

Yes 😊

Edit:   correction, your participation is measured against other users' participation rate in any given month.

So the rewards are measured against other peoples' usage compared to mine? And every month the top users get the appropriate level of rewards/badges?

@esjliv  

The Community Reward How Does It Work?

Based on your level of involvement with our Community, you can earn up to $20 every 30 days. The amount you are rewarded depends on your contribution level relative to overall contribution, which can change month to month even if you contribute very consistently. You can only ever qualify for one (1) Community Reward in a 30-day period, and you must act in accordance with Community Terms of Service at all times.The following table shows how Community Rewards are allocated:

rewards-5.png

Welxome to the community. Stay safe.

It seems unclear on how to earn Community Rewards. There is no set rule for this anywhere, is there?

@JenL wrote:

@ShawnC13 thanks and, yes I have autopay activated. The rewards are a good motivation to stay active in the public mobile community. The badges are a bonus. Makes it fun anyhow.

Jen for sure it does.  You can see all the badges if you look at the profile of someone that has been here a long time.  Although the Idea badges are no longer available.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

JenL
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@ShawnC13 thanks and, yes I have autopay activated. The rewards are a good motivation to stay active in the public mobile community. The badges are a bonus. Makes it fun anyhow.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@JenL wrote:

I'd like to get more rewards. How do I earn more badges?

Badges don't mean more rewards.  The easiest way to earn additional rewards is to refer friends and get $1/30 days for as long as they are active with PM.  For community rewards, you just have to put the time in here and see what you get out of it.

I hope you have registered for autopay that is basically just giving you $2.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.