cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards

akenny12345
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How does this reward program work? I'd love to use this time off I have wisely and make some extra cash towards my phone plan every month. 

21 REPLIES 21

@brettster99 wrote:

Just a little tip too. Who Evers you are responding to use the @ Symbol so they get notified. Other wise they won’t. I only been here a few days my self and I learned that trick.

So I’m happy to pass that of to you now 

Be healthy be safe 

There is also a quotation feature, but depending on which which web browser you're using, it doesn't always work.

carlaspapa
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@akenny12345 I have auto-pay that saves me $2 every month and I got a community reward so that was cool by commenting and asking a couple questions I try and come on every week at least. And in another three or four months my one-year anniversary comes up so I'll get another $1 off per month. But referring friends is kind of hard still working on getting one of those.

carlaspapa
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@brettster99 thanks I didn't know how to do that finally someone mentioned it now I can direct my comments to the right person thanks!

brettster99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Just a little tip too. Who Evers you are responding to use the @ Symbol so they get notified. Other wise they won’t. I only been here a few days my self and I learned that trick.

So I’m happy to pass that of to you now 

Be healthy be safe 

akenny12345

Thank you for your advice! I'm pretty excited to learn about the community and all it has to offer. I've never had a cell phone company have any of this so its very exciting. Thanks again:)

akenny12345

Thank you so much! I'm new to the community and I'm starting to get the hang of it. I still have a long ways to go to learn and I'm excited. Thanks again:)

akenny12345

Thank you so much for the link. I've been doing alot of researching the community today and I'm pretty excited to learn some stuff and help people while earning a bit of rewards.

akenny12345

Thank you so much for all this advice. I'm pretty excited to have something to do right now being laid off from work and all. I appreciate all your tips. I've been doing alot of research today and just trying to get use to the community and everything there is to do on here. I know it's going to take alot of time and effort to earn alot of rewards but I think I'm going to really enjoy doing it along the way. So it's a win win. Thank you again. I appreciate it. 

akenny12345

Thank you for the help. I've been doing alot of research on all this and I'm exciting to use my spare time wisely and earn rewards while helping people at the same time. 

@akenny12345 wrote:

Wow that is awesome! I've only ever been with one company and that was Telus. I've never been with a company that has all this stuff. I'm.pretty excited to do more research and start earning and helping people at the same time.

Yes, you have just the wrong tier.  PM is owned by Telus

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

akenny12345

Wow that is awesome! I've only ever been with one company and that was Telus. I've never been with a company that has all this stuff. I'm.pretty excited to do more research and start earning and helping people at the same time.

akenny12345

Thanks so much for the help..I'm deffinatly going to be setting up auto deposit. 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You can $2 autopay reward by registering a credit card or Visa debit.  Refer friends and family for a referral award which is $1/ referral.  Loyalty for each year you are a customer.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/reward-rules

BearFBI

@akenny12345 There are many rewards. Autopay, Reffer a friend, Loyalty, And community. Over my one month I've been with public mobile I've earned a good amount of refferals and expecting more, I earn the 2$ autopay, 0$ loyalty because I havent been with them for a year, and a few dollars on the community. All that plus the 10$ refferal bonus made my plan 8$ for the month. Im on the 25$ plan. Next month I'm expecting to pay 13$  the rewards are amazing.

zblackma

Welcome to the community @akenny12345 you earn rewards by helping fellow customers that come here for help. Bravos, given and received, Solutions given and rewarded, threads started and Time spent here all add up in determining which reward you receive.  The highest reward possible for non oracles is $15.

The Community Reward

How does it work?

Based on your level of involvement with our Community, you can earn up to $20 every 30 days. The amount you are rewarded depends on your contribution level relative to overall contribution, which can change month to month even if you contribute very consistently. You can only ever qualify for one (1) Community Reward in a 30-day period, and you must act in accordance with Community Terms of Service at all times. You can read our Community Terms of Service here.

The following table shows how Community Rewards are allocated:

Community rewards.png

@akenny12345 

When you have spare time come to the community and read the help pages and knowledge articles. Use the search bar its the public mobile encyclopedia of posts/answers/solutions. If there's something you dont understand, need clarification or just can't find an answer for ...ask the community. Read posts and threads, replying when you have something to say, something to add or you know the answer. Bravo posts that you like, laugh or learn from and when someone solves your issue or answers your question award the solution to them.    

Along the way you will learn how to manage your account, your phone, how the community and public mobile works. You will soon learn that you like helping out and you might get a few dollars off your bill or that youre a good salesperson and manager. With those skills referring people to pm and helping them learn the ropes and manage their accounts can quickly reduce your bill to...... $0.....forever.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@akenny12345 , Public Mobile describes the rewards in good detail.  Take a look at the information.  

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/reward-rules

yanzhiqiang

Helping others by answering lots of questions.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@akenny12345 Enable Autopay, refer the service to friends and family using your referral code, and answer questions on this forum to help people.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@akenny12345 wrote:

How does this reward program work? I'd love to use this time off I have wisely and make some extra cash towards my phone plan every month. 

Come into the community answer people's questions with quality and correct posts and go from there.  If you are just coming in for the rewards it really isn't worth the amount of effort required to get the higher levels you have to want to be here to help people and whatever reward you get is a bonus

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@akenny12345 wrote:

You can earn rewards by enabling autopay payments, remainging a customers for the long term, or by referring new customers to Public Mobile. The amount of time required to earn the higher Community reward amounts is quite high.

Need Help? Let's chat.