cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards

Dnjhardy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

What's the easiest way to get my bill down?

8 REPLIES 8

AresPalace
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Signing up for Auto Pay.

Refering your friends, co workers and anyone you can. Public mobile in vancouver (where im from) has excellent connection. They should want to move over if they can save a lot of money per month for the same plan. 

Community Awards are also a good option. Helping others is already an awarding experience. 

Lastly Loyalty. Just stay with public mobile and in 5 years u can save 5 dollars a month. Thats 60 dollars a year. 

mpcdesign
Mayor / Maire

cancel your plan, and ask your family, friends and co-workers for the cell phone to make calls! 

@Dnjhardy If you don't need a lot of data.  Go down to the $15 plan, put it on autopay, you are down to 13 and to get 250mb of data. Text your friends with cellphones and ask them to call you. Put an app like textnow on your phone and use free WiFi/WIFI to make you calls. Buy the 500 minute for $5 Canada add on Which rolls over monthly until used up. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

1. Don't over purchase the plan.

2. Auto pay reward

3. Referral reward

4.  Loyalty reward

5.  Scrap metal collection

6.  Cup in hand at strategic intersections

7.  Community reward

@Dnjhardy 

Auto pay is the easiest...just register. Loyalty too...just stay with pm. Referring is the most lucrative. This how you can get your bill down to $0. It requires being involved in the community so you can be knowledgeable enough to answer their questions before they switch to public mobile. By participating in the community on a regular basis you can fairly easily earn $1 or $2. $5 takes at least a few hours a day and the $10 and $15 amounts are a lot of work. Your better off just working an extra hour a month at your job.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Dnjhardy wrote:

refer some friends

Collect returnable bottles and cans ( just saying if you don't have a lot of time available community rewards are a small portion)

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Dnjhardy wrote:

1. autopay

2. stay around for 1 - 5 years

3. refer friends

4. participate in this community

Edit: oh wait... a. get the $15 plan

yanzhiqiang
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

refer to friends

Need Help? Let's chat.