cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards

DavidLee
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How many questions do you have to answer/ask in order to recieve the $20??

7 REPLIES 7

@Babyphat30 wrote:

How do i get reward posting here ? I already POST.. where do i get my reward $20 :). Need to go coffee asap.

It's not just about posting messages.  It's also about the quality of messages. There are members who haven't logged in for a few years and still occassionally get top 25% or top 50% badges. This means that some combination of other factors such as solutions and bravos count too. Generally, people give more bravos for posting good quality messsage posts.

Babyphat30
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How do i get reward posting here ? I already POST.. where do i get my reward $20 :). Need to go coffee asap.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@DavidLee wrote:

@DavidLee  As a regular community member the most you can earn is $15 by being in the top 1%. Still exceptionally difficult to reach. Aiming for the top 50% or 25% is a much more realistic goal. If you can achieve that and realize the time involved and you enjoy the experience and like helping others you can then up your game and for the top 10% and top 5%. Scroll through the rewards section selecting the posts related to community rewards there are lots of insightful posts on how high ranking contributers reach their rankings/badges. The "Top Contributers" posts in the announcements section are also a wealth of knowledge on the subject.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@hairbag1 wrote:

@DavidLee wrote:

Good quetion asked by many. The $20 is only for the "Oracles"...they're older / wiser Public Mobile customers who have a wealth of knowledge to assist in problem solving PM customer problems.

@hairbag1 , you calling me old lol.  I maybe who knows!!

@DavidLee , as stated the $20 is for Oracles there are 8 of us.  I was nominated by the community when Public Mobile was looking for more.  It took a long time to get to that level.  I personally was at the top non-Oracle reward level for 13 straight months, and that is so many hours.  It became a hobby where now when watching TV I have the community open.  I check in on it whenever I get a bit of free time at work.  It is a lot of work to get to that level and became addicting!!

Ditto. Not so much now. 🙂

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@DavidLee wrote:

$20 community reward is reserved for Oracle members.  Oracle members are appointed by PM.  PM will consider members who contributed to the community at least with 1 year experience helping members in this community.

@hairbag1 wrote:

@DavidLee wrote:

Good quetion asked by many. The $20 is only for the "Oracles"...they're older / wiser Public Mobile customers who have a wealth of knowledge to assist in problem solving PM customer problems.

@hairbag1 , you calling me old lol.  I maybe who knows!!

@DavidLee , as stated the $20 is for Oracles there are 8 of us.  I was nominated by the community when Public Mobile was looking for more.  It took a long time to get to that level.  I personally was at the top non-Oracle reward level for 13 straight months, and that is so many hours.  It became a hobby where now when watching TV I have the community open.  I check in on it whenever I get a bit of free time at work.  It is a lot of work to get to that level and became addicting!!

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@DavidLee wrote:

Click on the ? in lower right side of screen and type "Oracles"

Need Help? Let's chat.