cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards

ljdemont
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

In checking on my account today, I saw I have recieved money for Community Rewards. How often are those updated, once per month? 

4 REPLIES 4

@s_shard wrote:

If you didn't manange to get a community reward, how can you see your position in the community?  I know the "Bravos Leaderboard" shows the top 100 members, but is there a way to see your position/percent, like "Top 50% percent"?

There is no sure way to know your current standing for Community rewards for the ongoing month. Bravos provide a pretty good indication but they aren't the only factor.

Jojoking
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Check your notifications bell icon in community see what rank you are and check the community chart. All rewards will be applied 5-10 of each month 

s_shard
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

If you didn't manange to get a community reward, how can you see your position in the community?  I know the "Bravos Leaderboard" shows the top 100 members, but is there a way to see your position/percent, like "Top 50% percent"?

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@ljdemont wrote:

In checking on my account today, I saw I have recieved money for Community Rewards. How often are those updated, once per month? 

You know you can ask all these questions in one thread, no need to start so many.  Community Rewards are applied to accounts between the 5-10 of each month

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.