cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards

NVMOS
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I received a "reward" when I signed up for my account-why was it not deducted from my initial payment?

8 REPLIES 8

Hey @Eddy_G , Nice to see you joining the conversation, though I do hope it's not at the expense of responding to tickets. Robot wink

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Eddy_G
Customer Support Agent

@NVMOS

Here is a link to help better understand the way the Rewards work : 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/General-Reward-Rules/ta-p/164

Regards,

Eddy PM Mod

jonfirlotte
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Those rewards will only be applied to your next bill.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@NVMOS wrote:

I received a "reward" when I signed up for my account-why was it not deducted from my initial payment?

Public Mobile is prepaid, so if the reward was autopay reward, $10 for 6 months on a certain value plan or the referral $10 for plans over $25.  You must first purchase the plan to qualify for the reward so that is why it isn't applied to your initial payment.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

DL888
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Rewards are applied to subsequent renewal...the initial payment will be in full. 

Cgydom88
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

You should get it next month!

@NVMOS wrote:

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

its how teh system works. rewards are collected and processed on the nect payment.  iirc your next payment will have a second autopay reward so your payment will be $4 less and on your third paymnet your reward will settle down to the reguar $2

GR
Mayor / Maire

@NVMOS  it will go towards your next months renewal!  When you sign up you always have to pay the full plan amount plus tax  and then if you get the 2$ autopay and 10$ referral those will go towards the next month.

Need Help? Let's chat.