cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards

Robbiekeen
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Why havent I gotten last 3 months of credits for auto pay. 

9 REPLIES 9

@seannava wrote:

Did you check your self-serve account and made sure you have a valid credit card/visa debit registered? 

If not, the service would have been cut off.

seannava
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Did you check your self-serve account and made sure you have a valid credit card/visa debit registered? 

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@Robbiekeen wrote:

In first page of self serve where is shows rewards, does it say autopay $2?   

DL888
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Best thing to do is engage the MOD, they'll be able to figure it out for you. I signed up last month to the $25 plan and did autopay during signup and the $2 credit showed right away on my account which will be applied to next month payment.

jonfirlotte
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I would ask the moderator team about that, explain them the situation and maybe they can help

Did you allow for the fact that while Autopay reduces your credit card bill by $2, taxes put the bill back up to the point that it might seem like you didn’t get the $2 reduction.

Terry

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

If you can post a screenshot of your last renewal we could double check. Sometimes  people look at their credit card charge and think they are not getting rewards but they forget about taxes. 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Robbiekeen wrote:

@Robbiekeen  Are you on a 30 day or 90 day plan? Did you initiate an immediate plan change recently? Did you declare your phone lost via selfserve? Did you make sure your AutoPay is still enabled?

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Robbiekeen wrote:

If you have registered a CC then you should have received the autopay credit.  You'll need to contact Moderator_Team via SIMon ? mark bubble bottom right of your post and submit a ticket.  The moderators will be able to verify what happended and give you the missing credits.

Need Help? Let's chat.