cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards

ACE222
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

A friend referred by me and set up on July 8th but I did not get the $1 referral reward.

13 REPLIES 13

purplepaint

Did your friend enter your referral code? If not, ask them to email PM and see what they say.

jonfirlotte
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Assuming everything is in order, you might want to ask the moderator team about this, this could be a glitch.

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@ACE222 wrote:

A friend referred by me and set up on July 8th but I did not get the $1 referral reward.

Get friend to look at their account. Is the last part of your phone number in the referral list?

ACE222

Thank you, newcomer to this.

I didn't the post as you explained.

ACE222

Thank you!

New to this.

I did edit the post.

ACE222

Thank you for your help. 

I am new to this.

I edited it.

@ACE222 wrote:

Thank you. I am new to this.

Yes, she was set up by a person who has been doing this for a long time.  He says it happens sometimes.

Can it be corrected?

When you go to the rewards tab, does it show the proper referral credit?  The funds don't apply until renewal time.  If there was an error in completing the referral during initial activation, it can be corrected.  However, it is your friend that needs to contact the moderator team to make the correction.  You cannot do that for obvious reasons.  Note that if your friend did not get the $10 one time credit, that is a proxy for a failed referral. 

ACE222

Thank you. I am new to this.

Yes, she was set up by a person who has been doing this for a long time.  He says it happens sometimes.

Can it be corrected?

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@ACE222 hi edit your private info you are on a public forum 3 dots top right corner click edit ,you can contact a moderator with your issue  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You should remove your personal info by clicking on the 3 dots on top right as this is a public forum.

GR
Mayor / Maire

@ACE222  you should send a private message to the Moderator_Team for that and take the name and number off in the community because anyone can see it. Click on the 3dots to edit the post

mh1983
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You're sure this person used the correct referral code? Did she see the $10 discount on her side?

Also, you really shouldn't post personal details, whether about yourself or someone else. Please remove the name and number.

Need Help? Let's chat.