cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards

Yequn
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Do I still get rewards I earned before to deduct from my bill if I changed my plan?

3 REPLIES 3

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@Yequn wrote:

Do I still get rewards I earned before to deduct from my bill if I changed my plan?

When are Rewards applied to my account?

Here are some things you should keep in mind about our Rewards program:

• All earned Rewards are applied to your account on your plan renewal date, before your payment is processed.
  • There are exceptions to the above statement:
    • Community Rewards are reviewed between the 1st and 6th of every month, and applied to your account after the review period on your payment due date. If your payment due date is during the review period, your Rewards will be applied on your next payment due date.
    • If you’ve changed your plan prior to your current plan renewal date, you will receive your Reward credits after you have paid for the new plan, within approximately 24 hours. Rewards will be applied normally from then on.
    • If you set up AutoPay at activation, your first AutoPay reward will be automatically credited to your Self-Serve account after activation. After that, you will receive an AutoPay reward at each renewal date before payment is processed.
  • Based on the Rewards you have earned in your previous plan cycle, up to four different credits (one per Reward type) will be applied to your account the night of your payment due date.
  • If your account is deactivated and you have unused Rewards on it, those Rewards will be lost.

More info can be found here

bravo_md
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Rewards always stay with your account regardless of what plan you have. Your account just has to stay active.

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@YequnYes you will still get your rewards after you change plans.

Need Help? Let's chat.