cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards

Dwurz00
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

When do my community rewards show up on my account?

8 REPLIES 8

ute1978
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@SD08 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

So for you being new here, I don't know about partial months but you won't see anything until early November and then whenever your renewal is after that. But maybe it won't happen for this month. Unless you get real busy 🙂

Yes, partial months are just as valid toward rewards as full months.  It's the total activity within the month that is counted, as determined by PM's secret formula.  You could spread your activity out over 30 days or cram all into the last week and it would still be valued the same.

Exactly. You just registered a few days ago, so you will have good chances for a community reward at the beginning of November (awarded between the 7th-12th of the month) if you start helping out in this community by posting quality answers. 

My own experience

(I joined in 2016 when Public Mobile was still a small family with just a few oracles and help was really a big deal then😞

Date Registered: 04-29-2016

I started helping out right away as I did a lot of research before I joined. There was just 1 day left for the April awards.

On 05-09-2016 I got the Top 25% badge and earned $2 in community reward. You see everything is possible.

top25.PNG

@SD08 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@SD08 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

So for you being new here, I don't know about partial months but you won't see anything until early November and then whenever your renewal is after that. But maybe it won't happen for this month. Unless you get real busy 🙂

Yes, partial months are just as valid toward rewards as full months.  It's the total activity within the month that is counted, as determined by PM's secret formula.  You could spread your activity out over 30 days or cram all into the last week and it would still be valued the same.

And what about first partial month? Same as any?

Yes.  My very first month was only a partial and I still earned something.

Same here, received a credit on my first renewal for community and autopay.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@SD08 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@SD08 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks for the info. 🙂

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Anonymous wrote:

@SD08 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Anonymous
Not applicable

@SD08 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Anonymous wrote:

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Dwurz00 wrote:

When do my community rewards show up on my account?

If you have earned community rewards then early in each month they get calculated and then you would see them in your overview page beside rewards. At your time of renewal, you would then see it get cashed out into your Available Funds and put towards paying for your plan.

That's community rewards. Then there's the autopay reward, the loyalty reward and finally the referral reward.

Need Help? Let's chat.