cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards

Lisa_Z
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi community,

I just joined public mobile a few days ago and the charges were already made on my credit card but without my rewards. Do I get more credit for my next bill payment or will they refund me the reward a friend $?

Thanks,

Lisa.

10 REPLIES 10

The 25$ credit was for a new activation in your HOME not in store... @Maddyanddad2010

Did you do that at your place? If yes you can write a message to the moderator...

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage

write moderator_team in send to and give them an explanation of what happened.

Hello @Maddyanddad2010

It will be easier for you to have help if you click here to open a new subject...

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/forums/postpage/board-id/getting_started

and give a subject and a body with your own problem with details please it will be easier to help youSmiley Happy

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

The rewards are applied at renewal.  Are you sure autopay is on?

Are you sure your friend put your number in during activation?

Maddyanddad2010
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

In not getting my rewards for autopay and didn't get anything for. Refuring a friend was suppose to get 25.00 or something like that

mimmo

@imm1304  no worries,  yes the 90 day plans are what i default to as well.

but now that the 30 day plans are only $2 less/30 vs the 90 day plans the incentive for the 90 days is not as great.

imm1304

Thanks for the clarification, @mimmo!

I had gotten used to counting rewards on a 90-day cycle because they are the most popular.

So, The autopay reward is $2/30 days = $6/90 days. 

Referral reward is $1/30 days per friend referred. 

Loyalty reward will kick in after 1 year as $1/30 days for each year with PM up to max 5 years.

If you participate in the community there is a reward between $2 and $6 per 30 days depending on level of participation.  

mimmo

Hi @Lisa_Z  just to clarify the answer above you will have $2 or $6 autopay rewards   $2 if you are on a 30 day plan and $6 if you are on a 90 ay plan

imm1304

You're welcome.

Any troubles in future, just pop-in here and ask.

If anything account specific, you can always send the mods a private message.  

Lisa_Z
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@imm1304

Thank you!!(:

imm1304

Hi @Lisa_Z!

Welcome aboard.

You pay full price for the first cycle.  If you enrolled in autopay, there should already be a $6 balance in your "Available funds" in selfserve.  Also, all the rewards such as refer a friend and community reward will accumulate and will be applied to your next bill.  

Need Help? Let's chat.