cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards weren’t applied

Bainer55
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Contacted Mods haven’t heard anything. This is what you you get with no brick and mortar

11 REPLIES 11

kerago
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Read the announcement. One of them actually refers to that problem exactly. I am sure they will fix it soon... 

Loree

Thank you for your help. 🙂

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Loree wrote:

I've been with same issues I can't see my rewards, I called #611 and the phone service inform me the whole amount and no discount at all. I won't pay until they fix this thing, I've sent a PM to a Moderator and still no answer. Is a shame that loyal customers who believe in PM have to go throught this unpleasant situation. 

@Loree  As pointed out by @LovesToPM  PM is aware of this issue and are in the process of fixing it.  Seems like it has affected many people, so a bit of patience is required on your part right now.

Loree

I've been with same issues I can't see my rewards, I called #611 and the phone service inform me the whole amount and no discount at all. I won't pay until they fix this thing, I've sent a PM to a Moderator and still no answer. Is a shame that loyal customers who believe in PM have to go throught this unpleasant situation. 

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

Here's the update: new issue affecting renewals on October 23 and 24 2019.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Fix-in-Progress-Select-customers-missin...

There is no need to contact Public Mobile.

PM is already aware. Your reward is forthcoming.

@Bainer55 wrote:

One of the mods replied to this post then deleted it wtf

That message was supposed to be private, you can probably find it in your private inbox, top right corner ( little envelope)

Looks like the problem is about to be solved.

Cheers

@Bainer55 wrote:

The way things are supposed to work here is that if you need any assistance that does not involving accessing and fixing something in your account, you use this community forum to seek assistance.  Other customers will offer help.  Account access related interactions go through the moderator team.  Since access to personal information is involved in these interactions, they should never be done through community forum posts.  They are conducted via private messages with the moderator team.  This is perhaps why messages that may involve personal information which should never be posted in the community forum was deleted. 

Bainer55

I did. Then was asked to verify my account which again I did. Then no response...

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi @Bainer55

Hope you have a great day.

Please contact us in private by clicking the question mark on the bottom of the page, right corner and will be more than happy to help.

Regards,

PM Mod Team

Bainer55

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

They will, just hang in there

When did you contact them?

It took them couple of hrs to get back to me with that issue, they applied it to my account before they responded actually, so i noticed correct amount before i got response. By now they may be much more people with this issue

Need Help? Let's chat.