cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards were not provided

Kitos
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

We have 3 cellphones in our family and today I noticed that we are missing two times from $1 in our referrals. My a phone has referred a b phone and the b phone has referred a c phone. Each time we were getting -$2 per account. Now we are getting only -$1. So we are missing a total of $2 + tax for these two phones

The only thing from our side might have been the credit card # was changed. I updated the new one in all 3 accounts now. However I can see on my credit card that all 3 transactions had been accepted and charged on my account.

So what is to happen for this month's rewards and more important for the months to come?

Do we get back these two rewards. Who can correct this?

The phones have never switched off.

14 REPLIES 14

@Naepalm  you're right, the wording was a little confusing that's all. there is a $1 referral missing and for 2 months they didn't recieve the discount

@AE Right, basically just did the math in the question. No that math is wrong. LOL

@Kitos wrote:

No this is not the right answer

This is today’s best response so far!

AE_Collector

@Naepalm wrote:

@Kitos 

So three phones:

Phone a  - bonus $1.00 for Phone b

Phone b - bonus $1.00 for Phone c

Phone c - No bonus has not referred a phone

You said, "each time we were getting -$2 per account. Now we are getting only -$1"

Were you possibly getting an extra bonus that you should not have been getting?

I think you should have only been getting -$1.00 per account (A&B) for referred then also -$2.00 per account for autopay.

Does that make sense?

@Naepalm if a is to b as b is to c than ab divided by bc equals X   lol 😂🙄😤

@Kitos 

“Not the right answer” or not the answer you want to hear?

@Naepalm  outlined the referral credits you should be getting for the scenario you described. Maybe the first phone you set up used a referral from another existing customer? If so each account would regularly get $1 referal credit. Maybe you are mixing up credits? For example, each account that has autopay to a credit card set up gets a $2/month credit in addition to the referral credit(s).

Maybe some other referrals Had been done to friends/family but they have now left for other providers?

AE_Collector

@Kitos okay so then you were receiving 1.00 for each account but now you are receiving nothing. So you meant 2.00 total? Your wording was really hard to understand. 

"Each time we were getting -$2 per account. Now we are getting only -$1. So we are missing a total of $2 + tax for these two phones"

Note: Also the rewards do not have tax added to them. 

Or simply. 

"I was receiving a reward now im not, please help?" 

Hope the moderators can get this sorted out. 

Kitos

Thank you. I messaged the moderators

Kitos

No this is not the right answer

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@Kitos 

So three phones:

Phone a  - bonus $1.00 for Phone b

Phone b - bonus $1.00 for Phone c

Phone c - No bonus has not referred a phone

You said, "each time we were getting -$2 per account. Now we are getting only -$1"

Were you possibly getting an extra bonus that you should not have been getting?

I think you should have only been getting -$1.00 per account (A&B) for referred then also -$2.00 per account for autopay.

Does that make sense?

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Kitos Contact moderators through clicking on ? on bottom right of the page and following directions OR directly through the private message here  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

shaker
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Kitos Contact the moderators and explain your situation ( PM customer service here). Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen.  This connects to the autobot Simon.  Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one (CLICK on "Account specific question" and  "No I want a human" and "Submit a ticket Click me!")
Once connected, you will be asked to log in again with your community user name and password.  Please do, this allows you to continue and send your message.
Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent. Also keep an eye on the envelope, the mods answer will show up there. Once it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing so allows the process to continue.
If you need to, you can also enable email notification to receive a private message notification sent to your email. Go to your community account > my settings > PREFERENCES > Private Messenger > enable "Receive email notifications for new private messages" > Save

Stay safe 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Submit a ticket to a moderator by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right.

Need Help? Let's chat.