cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards tracking by category.....are these included and where?

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

The pic below is numbered 1, 2, 3 and 4. 

1. = Loyalty of $1 per year, max $5

2. = AutoPay for each 30 days when you had AutoPay in place. 

3. = For letting a friend use your referral code. They receive a $10 one time credit and I        receive a $1 credit per 30 days for as long as friend has an active account. 

4. = A varying reward, if eligible, for participation in the Community. 

All obvious observation, I know!

9E8E26C1-80C8-44D2-A709-003620A5D96A.jpeg

My questions. 

1. When some one uses a referral code and receives the one time $10 credit, does that show in my Total Rewards earned? If yes, where?

2. Around Christmas last year there was a special offer and if you gave a referral, your friend received the standard one time credit of $10, and I received the standard $1 credit every 30 days AND I also received an extra special Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious $20 one time credit if I gave a referral in the time frame of the offer. Did that credit show in my Total Rewards earned? If yes, where?

If they do show I think it is obvious......3. Referrals 

I would be surprised to hear that it does not show as if I was working for PM I would want to tout a number that was as large as could be and of course accurate as well. 

Can any one confirm?

5 REPLIES 5

Jessiecups1823
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

The one time $10 or $20 was a credit so it won’t show up or be claimed on the rewards 

Thanks every one!!!!!

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

1 / 2 - no they do not show. It's manually applied and not automatically by the system.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@LurganIeUk wrote:

My questions. 

1. When some one uses a referral code and receives the one time $10 credit, does that show in my Total Rewards earned? If yes, where?

No, it does not show up in your total rewards earned.

2. Around Christmas last year there was a special offer and if you gave a referral, your friend received the standard one time credit of $10, and I received the standard $1 credit every 30 days AND I also received an extra special Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious $20 one time credit if I gave a referral in the time frame of the offer. Did that credit show in my Total Rewards earned? If yes, where?

No, it does not show in my Total Reward earned.  It would show up in your payment history page as a credit. 

I would be surprised to hear that it does not show as if I was working for PM I would want to tout a number that was as large as could be and of course accurate as well. 

Can any one confirm?

Bonus credits and $10 friend referral credit do not show up in the Total rewards section. I guess that it is not truly a reward, but more of a credit.  

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@LurganIeUk wrote:

The pic below is numbered 1, 2, 3 and 4. 

1. = Loyalty of $1 per year, max $5

2. = AutoPay for each 30 days when you had AutoPay in place. 

3. = For letting a friend use your referral code. They receive a $10 one time credit and I        receive a $1 credit per 30 days for as long as friend has an active account. 

4. = A varying reward, if eligible, for participation in the Community. 

All obvious observation, I know!

My questions. 

Can any one confirm?

1. It is a credit, not a reward it won't show on either
  2. Again listed as a credit not reward

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.