cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards towards bill

cros1378
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How do you get money towards my bill for asking or answering questions in community

12 REPLIES 12

@Triguy wrote:

@geopublic Topic is about communtiy award earned by community members not oracles.

@Triguy  For your information community members can become Oracles so I still don't understand your point. Smiley Frustrated

@geopublic Topic is about communtiy award earned by community members not oracles.

@Triguy wrote:

@geopublic Community award maximum is $15.

@Triguy  Tell that to the Oracles Smiley Happy

@geopublic Community award maximum is $15.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

mh1983
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Please don't think of community participation as a way to earn. That'll lead to posting replies for the wrong reason. We see this all the time throughout the PM forums -- each thread where this happens becomes an echo chamber of the same answer over and over.

If you want to help someone, help them. If the rewards come in, then it's a nice bonus, but I wouldn't try to turn this into an earning strategy (not saying you were). 

@cros1378 wrote:

So what is a bravo award? How do I get money back towards my bill through community and when do you get it?

If you see a post you like, you can give it a bravo (by clicking on the thumbs up).

Your community reward is based on your participation for the entire month.

As others have mentioned, any community reward credit you earned for the previous month will be indicated in your community account (by way of badge) and on your self-servce account (by way of credit to be applied to future renewal). Note that you have to use the same email addresses on both accounts to receive the reward.

You will find more info in these articles.

PM Reward Rules: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/reward-rules

Rewards FAQ: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/rewards-faqs

kelvarnsen
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@will13am wrote:

@cros1378, just to let you know the payback for spending time in the community forum is not that great.  It truly is a labor of love.  If this is your calling by all means, participate and help others out. 

Not that great but still infinitely more profitable then any other forum I post on. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@cros1378, just to let you know the payback for spending time in the community forum is not that great.  It truly is a labor of love.  If this is your calling by all means, participate and help others out. 

@cros1378 , @Triguy has already answered the question about how to earn money. If you earn a community reward, it usually appears in your account between the 6th to 9th.

By Bravo award, I assume you mean the reverse 👍at the bottom of your post. This is your way of showing appreciation for a question asked or answer given in a post.

cros1378
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

So what is a bravo award? How do I get money back towards my bill through community and when do you get it?

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Spend sometime reading over past topics and solutions.  Keep contributing to the forum with posts and solutions and eventually you could earn an award.

Based on your level of involvement with our Community, you can earn up to $15 every 30 days. The amount you are rewarded depends on your contribution level relative to overall contribution, which can change month to month even if you contribute very consistently. You can only ever qualify for one (1) Community Reward in a 30-day period, and you must act in accordance with Community Terms of Service at all times.

Need Help? Let's chat.