cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards taken away due to account inactivity - Public Mobile Billing Error

malinjohn
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So 3 accounts that I reffered unfortunatly had a billing error happen to them, all in the same few days, and I was left without rewards for those accounts i reffered.
Their accounts are still active, after their billing error was straightened out through public mobile, but their rewards were not re-activated.
any help on how i could resolve this?

thanks!

6 REPLIES 6

@RobertQc wrote:

@wetcoaster wrote:

@popping wrote:

@malinjohn wrote:

So 3 accounts that I reffered unfortunatly had a billing error happen to them, all in the same few days, and I was left without rewards for those accounts i reffered.
Their accounts are still active, after their billing error was straightened out through public mobile, but their rewards were not re-activated.

thanks!

Let check which referral was removed from your account.
1. Login to your self-serve account
2. Click on the "My Rewards" link on the overview page.
3. Click on the solid black triangle on the left of "Total Rewards earned" 2 times to show the list of referrals of your friends' phone number. From this list, you will know which referral is missing.

This check only good for the referral's account was cancelled after 90 days without payment. Otherwise, your friend's phone number is still on your referral list during the 90 days in suspension.

Only moderator can access your account.  Send a private message to moderator for help.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@popping 

At least in my account it doesn't work this way. As long as a number is still associated with an account it is showing in my referree list, even if it's suspended and I don't get the referral rewards for it. The number my family member used during winter vacation and is suspended now, will reach the 90 day suspension mark next week. I'm quite sure that only then it will be deleted from my referral reward list.

@wetcoaster  That seems like a bug, mine disappears the second someone even sets their phone to lost/stolen.

@RobertQc, yes, just went through the lost/stolen procedure. When in lost mode the referee number doesn't show in the referrer account. However, when I "find" it, it's back on the list, even if it's suspended. (Rewards stayed the same in both scenarios.)

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@wetcoaster wrote:

@popping wrote:

@malinjohn wrote:

thanks!

3. Click on the solid black triangle on the left of "Total Rewards earned" 2 times to show the list of referrals of your friends' phone number. From this list, you will know which referral is missing.

This check only good for the referral's account was cancelled after 90 days without payment. Otherwise, your friend's phone number is still on your referral list during the 90 days in suspension.

Only moderator can access your account.  Send a private message to moderator for help.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@popping 

At least in my account it doesn't work this way. As long as a number is still associated with an account it is showing in my referree list, even if it's suspended and I don't get the referral rewards for it. The number my family member used during winter vacation and is suspended now, will reach the 90 day suspension mark next week. I'm quite sure that only then it will be deleted from my referral reward list.

Agree.  This is what I said in my post.  Refer to the bolded sentence in your quote for details.

@wetcoaster wrote:

@popping wrote:

@malinjohn wrote:

thanks!

@popping 

@wetcoaster  That seems like a bug, mine disappears the second someone even sets their phone to lost/stolen.

@popping wrote:

@malinjohn wrote:

thanks!

@popping 

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@malinjohn wrote:

thanks!

@malinjohn  No one here can help you get account credits / fix rewards amounts. We can only try to help you speculate the reason why they may be missing. We are all customers like you. If you really are missing a credit use this link to send a message to the moderator team.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@malinjohn wrote:

thanks!

Need Help? Let's chat.