cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards not reflecting what it displays on the bill

deeerow
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I am confused a bit about my bill and just realized after a while it has been like that. So what it displays of the rewards I am recieving...

$120 plan 

-$3 loyalty

-$6 autopay

-$3 referafriend

= $108

But on my bill I see that I paid $124.32? Am i missing some information about something or forgot to take something into account?

Thanks,

Darryl

9 REPLIES 9

@stonechucker wrote:

No worries!  A number of us are all just entering our 1st year of loyalty rewards - Have to wait 5 days (if you didn't miss any payment dates) as the year doesn't complete until 5 days after your your 4th cycle ends.

My loyalty reward was acutally in my account immediately after the 4th 90 day renewal, which meant that it was slightly less than a year.  However, Public Mobile only adds the loyalty reward to your account after any previously accumulated rewards are added to your account balance on that day for the new renewal.  This means customers have to wait a full additional billing cycle to complete before these rewards are of any use.

No worries!  A number of us are all just entering our 1st year of loyalty rewards - Have to wait 5 days (if you didn't miss any payment dates) as the year doesn't complete until 5 days after your your 4th cycle ends.

@computergeek541 wrote:

@will13am wrote:

I take it the loyalty reward is for reaching the first anniversary.  The renewal occurs after 360 days whereas this reward went into the account at day 365.  So, this $3 may be the discrepancy here. 

$111+12% sales tax just happens to add up to $124.32.  @deeerow , if you just had those loyalty rewards show up in your account recently, you will not be able to use them until your next renwal.

Thanks for backing up my hypothesis with the arithmetic.  This is like tag team wrestling.

deeerow

Ah that makes sense now. Okay thanks everyone for the information. Sorry for the trouble!

@will13am wrote:

I take it the loyalty reward is for reaching the first anniversary.  The renewal occurs after 360 days whereas this reward went into the account at day 365.  So, this $3 may be the discrepancy here. 

$111+12% sales tax just happens to add up to $124.32.  @deeerow , if you just had those loyalty rewards show up in your account recently, you will not be able to use them until your next renwal.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

deeerow

taxes should 12% be in Vancouver though

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

The numbers showing in the account are all pre-tax.  What shows up on your payment card is the cost with tax.  So, I think everything looks in order. 

closng
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @deeerow,

I think what you are missing may be the tax on the amount. Do you pay 15% tax in your province? If so, $108 + 15% tax = $124.20.

Need Help? Let's chat.