cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards not being received

Yram11
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Not sure how i can get my rewards i set up my account then i set up an account for my son and my friend set up an account using my number but i amd not receiving any discounts for their account.  Also i have auto pay but i am paying the accoint in full.  What can i do to get my credit?

6 REPLIES 6

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Yram11   If you are talking about referral rewards, they can take anywhere from 1-3 days to appear in your account.  The autopay discount will be available for next month's payment.

Bubbly100
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

For some rewards such as the Auto Pay in my experience you just have to wait a little and then go back to check on your account and there should be little chart, in Payment on your Account Overview. Good luck!

@Alex888 wrote:
@Yram11Check the main page of your account, under My Rewards it should list the rewards you should be getting. Rewards are not applied to the account until renewal when they are added to available funds. If you are sure your not getting them you will need to contact the moderators, you can send them a private message here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@Yram11 , you can also check the payment history which will show rewards being applied to payment.  It is possible that you are seeing a discrepancy because of tax.  The account shows the charges before tax.  Your payment card will show the amounts with tax.  

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@Yram11 Check the main page of your account, under My Rewards it should list the rewards you should be getting. Rewards are not applied to the account until renewal when they are added to available funds. If you are sure your not getting them you will need to contact the moderators, you can send them a private message here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire
@Yram11 How long ago did you setup the accounts? Can you post some screenshots on the accounts for us to take a look?
Especially the button that say My Rewards.. click on that and click on the > Total Rewards earned. It will break down your rewards by categories and phone number.
Need Help? Let's chat.