cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards not been added to my account

Loree
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi is so sad that I ALWAYS have issues with you I've been a customer for more that 3 years and I always keep my receipt every month. My phone is without service and I wanted to pay today I do the sign in and SURPRISE the payment I have to make is without any rewards so I decided not pay until you guys fix the issue. So please fix the ISSUE and I gladly will pay because I am tired like millons of other Canadians to be overpaying for everything, (credit cards, phone and cable bills etc). Thank you for your kindness and I hope to keep on counting with your service. Have a lovely day.

4 REPLIES 4

Sit tight, the reward you earned is forthcoming.

Since payment was already taken in some cases, likely those affected will see double rewards applied to their following payment.

To fix this, I hope PM doesn't have to look into each account individually.

PM is smart enough to apply a patch to fix the affected customers. It might be a little tricky since some customers may have already fallen into suspended status for whatever reason.

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

They have posted a message asking not to contact moderators

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Fix-in-Progress-Select-customers-missin... 

You may want to consider paying only the amount you are supposed to after the rewards, in that case your account may be up and running after they fix the issue manually. As i understand they are reviewing each individual account due today

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

To submit a ticket to a moderator just click on the question mark on the bottom right.

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

The moderators are there to help with any issue that is complicated. I haven't had to contact one yet because I've been with PM for about 2 months but I've heard they do a good job resolving issues.

Need Help? Let's chat.