cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards not applied

sandy12
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

My account wasn't credited with the refer a friend and autopay rewards for this month.

Can someone check for me please

Sandra.

7 REPLIES 7

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

There was an issue with this topic recently but they corrected it. Submit a ticket to a moderator by clicking on ?, bottom right, and follow instructions.

Alan_K
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@will13am wrote:

@sandy12, according to this announcement , no action was required for the missing rewards.  It seems like some account are not being corrected.  You need to contact the moderator team for assistance.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using smartforms which is initiated by clicking on the ? on the lower right corner of the webpage or try using this link. The guided process will facilitate documentation of the issue or concern and the required resolution which will be submitted to the moderator team. Refer to this announcement link for additional details on smartforms and the ticketing system for moderator team interactions. Refer to the following knowledge base article for additional information on the moderator team.

@Alan_K, this is the second or third report of rewards not being issued since the announcement.  Perhaps the team needs to redouble the effort to make sure no customer is left behind.   

@will13am  Checking on this. Thanks for the flag!

@sandy12 Please submit a ticket for now and we will help you get your missing credits 🙂

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@darlicious wrote:

@sandy12 wrote:

Hi,

My account wasn't credited with the refer a friend and autopay rewards for this month.

Sandra.

@sandy12  Did your plan renew on oct 24th, 25th, or possibly the 26th? As @will13am  has said you may have been caught up in this snafu but were not credited in the mass crediting  by pm. Contact the moderators as per @will13am  instructions.

Data point: My $15 plan renewed on Oct 26 and I received my rewards.

sandy12
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi will13am,

Thanks for replying and I will follow your advice. My account renewed on the 28.

Sandra 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@sandy12 wrote:

Hi,

Sandra.

@sandy12  Did your plan renew on oct 24th, 25th, or possibly the 26th? As @will13am  has said you may have been caught up in this snafu but were not credited in the mass crediting  by pm. Contact the moderators as per @will13am  instructions.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@sandy12, according to this announcement , no action was required for the missing rewards.  It seems like some account are not being corrected.  You need to contact the moderator team for assistance.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using smartforms which is initiated by clicking on the ? on the lower right corner of the webpage or try using this link. The guided process will facilitate documentation of the issue or concern and the required resolution which will be submitted to the moderator team. Refer to this announcement link for additional details on smartforms and the ticketing system for moderator team interactions. Refer to the following knowledge base article for additional information on the moderator team.

@Alan_K, this is the second or third report of rewards not being issued since the announcement.  Perhaps the team needs to redouble the effort to make sure no customer is left behind.   

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

There was an issue earlier this month about rewards not being applied but it was resolved.  You would need to submit a ticket to a moderator by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right.

Need Help? Let's chat.