cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards not applied

Blahblah1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Rewards have not been applied. Have had the same phone bill amount for years and this is the first time it’s happenend haven’t gone over my plan or anything.

10 REPLIES 10

@Bainer55 wrote:

MODS aren’t doing **bleep** about it unfortunately 

It takes some time, they took about 2 hours for me, hope yours gets resolved soon

Cheers

Alan_K
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@dreamstate7 wrote:

I faced the same issue -- bills the same for years, but then suddenly the rewards didn't show up and I was charged more.

Used the chatbot to open up a ticket explaining the situation -- and it's already resolved. They just credited my account with everything missing. Took them less than a day.

Maybe try the chatbot route and see if that expedites things? Hope this gets resolved for ya quick! 

Hi all,

Thank you for drawing this to my attention - there was indeed a bug for renewals that took place Oct 22 - Oct 23, and the team is aware + addressing the issue by EOD today to credit back the missing rewards.

Alan

dreamstate7
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I faced the same issue -- bills the same for years, but then suddenly the rewards didn't show up and I was charged more.

Used the chatbot to open up a ticket explaining the situation -- and it's already resolved. They just credited my account with everything missing. Took them less than a day.

Maybe try the chatbot route and see if that expedites things? Hope this gets resolved for ya quick! 

Bainer55
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

MODS aren’t doing **bleep** about it unfortunately 

StephHfx

Aah then you should definitely reach out to the mods.

Lar
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@StephHfx  It's not that the rewards were not  sitting in the account, they were just not applied to the payment.  Cheers

StephHfx

These rewards sometimes take a day or so to appear, sometimes longer.  If they don't appear after that you can contact a moderator here:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Lar
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Just checked my account and sure enough neither the auto pay or community rewards were applied to payment yesterday.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Blahblah1 

Several customers have complained about same issue the last day or so.  You will need to contact moderator.  Click on the quesiton mark in the right lower corner of website to start the ticketing process to get moderate help. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Blahblah1, there appears to be a universal bug affecting rewards issuance on renewal.  Many customers have complained about this issue in the past couple of days.  You will need to seek moderator team assistance to correct the problem.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using smartforms which is initiated by clicking on the ? on the lower right corner of the webpage or try using this link. The guided process will facilitate documentation of the issue or concern and the required resolution which will be submitted to the moderator team. Refer to this announcement link for additional details on smartforms and the ticketing system for moderator team interactions. Refer to the following knowledge base article for additional information on the moderator team.

@Alan_K, this issue most definitely is universal affecting all renewals in the past few days with complaints being registered here for those who have already become aware of the problem.  So likely we are only seeing the tip of the iceberg in terms of impact in the community forum.  It might be worthwhile checking to see if something can be done to stop this bug right away and limit the amount corrections that will be needed downstream. 

Need Help? Let's chat.