cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards not applied?

maninz
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi there,

I signed up for Public mobiel during the 12g/90 days $120 promo back in the fall.

I had $6 in auto pay and $6 in refer a friend rewards. However, I was charged $117 for my next pay period.

How can I get this corrected?

thanks,

Maninder

8 REPLIES 8

WearySky
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You can see exactly what the charges were on your last renewal in the self service area (specifically, at this page)... Here's a screenshot of mine:

sbLy9uz

You can see my total charges were $246, -126 for the fall promo (to make my total 90 day cost $120)... And then my automatic top-up amount of $78 (that's the amount I was billed - this page doesn't include taxes on either amount due or amount charged), $15 in refer-a-friend rewards (should actually have been $24, but there was a system glitch so 3 of my referrals didn't get applied, hence the $9 balance adjustment a few lines below, thanks to one of the mods), autopay reward of $6, and community reward of $12. (ignore the US roaming at the bottom, that was a separate transaction).  You should be able to figure out yours accordingly as well.

hv397

@maninz,

you can refer to following article regarding Rewards for better understading. This might help you in finding how it applied to you case.

All about Rewards

-Hv397

If you have doubts about it send a msg to mod to get confirmation if you have refferal and autopay enabled then send a private msg to mod
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

maninz

@Samianauman wrote:
Goto your my reward page to see if you still have those refferal sometime if your refferal accounts get suspended then you won't get reward for those

Yup referral rewards still there. I just got a friend to sign up and got another referral from him too.

Next payment should be $105 plus tax. I'll keep an eye on it.

Goto your my reward page to see if you still have those refferal sometime if your refferal accounts get suspended then you won't get reward for those
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

that could be possible, maybe you had a few community rewards kicking around. You can go through your payment history to see what funds/rewards were added. If you notice any variance I would message a mod to have a look at your account

maninz

Im in ON, with tax it would be 122. I might have had some funds already in my account and then charged the remaining 117 to my card.

That could possible be it.

xCameron94x
Mayor / Maire

120-12=108

This is the before tax price. What province are you located in? Apply your tax percentage to the 108, and see if it totals up to $117

Need Help? Let's chat.