cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards not applied two months in a row

Shaw
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Getting the same message two months in a row. Issues applying some credits.

13 REPLIES 13

@Shaw wrote:

Moderators please Help.

Moderators usually won't respond in the Community.  If you need them still, open a ticket again.

@PAULRANG18  A follow up msg to the moderators seems to be in order. Sounds like your request has been forgotten.

Shaw

Moderators please Help.

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Many members having this issue, including myself, and this wassupposed to be rectified by PM about a month ago. Haven't heard from the moderator for a week after they requested my info.

#PAULRANG18

Shaw

Yes please report to the team.

It seems to me that this should be brought to the attention of @Tiana_V  and @Alan_K  along with the renewal date problem mentioned by @popping.

Could be the recent maintenance caused this issue? We will report to the Team.

@darlicious wrote:

@NDesai  @Shaw  This is the second post with the same topic and a month from since the reward applying issue on renewal. Is this isolated to a few randomly or another reoccurrence of this bug?

Was wondering the same thing.  Is this a continuation of the bug not actually getting fixed (probably) than a reoccurrence?  Seems to be right on schedule  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Resolved-Select-customers-missing-Rewar...

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Shaw

As I mentioned I have four lines and all of them getting the same message on renewal for two months.

@Shaw 

Probably should contact moderator if two months in a row. 

Click on on question mark on right lower corner of website to start ticketing process to get moderator help. 

@NDesai  @Shaw  This is the second post with the same topic and a month from since the reward applying issue on renewal. Is this isolated to a few randomly or another reoccurrence of this bug?

Shaw

Got the text message and checked my on line account as well. where funds are still available instead all the credit should have been applied and zero funds should be available after the renewal two days ago. This is same issues two months in a row.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Shaw Where are you seeing that error? Have you checked in the payment history in your self-serve account?

Need Help? Let's chat.