cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards not applied to monthly bill

coolbakes
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I signed up for a $40 plan. Have since earned $2 for auto pay and $1 for loyalty but my monthly bill is still $40. Please review and adjust the monthly bill. Thank you.

9 REPLIES 9

daenerys
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Submit a ticket with this concern. Don't forget that they'll also be adding on taxes and you'll end up 40 something dollars regardless of the rewards. 

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

HHi @coolbakes,

We'll be happy to help!

Just in case you weren't able to find a solution/answer within the community, feel free to create a ticket here and a moderator will be able to help you after investigating the usage from your account.

Hope this helps!

Kim1971kim
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Contact the moderators

zebios
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Did you upgrade to the 40$ plan? cauz i think you have an old account since you have a 1$ loyalty..If it's the case you have to wait to the next month to see the adjustement..If it's not the case in next month you have to open a ticket by using Simon Bot

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@coolbakes wrote:

Hi, I signed up for a $40 plan. Have since earned $2 for auto pay and $1 for loyalty but my monthly bill is still $40. Please review and adjust the monthly bill. Thank you.

@coolbakes  if you show us your transaction history it may help just leave out any personal info. To clarify you just signed up? Depending how you activated the autopay may not show up right away but will be applied next renewal +$2. So $4 autopay. You say $1 loyalty but that is after a year. Do you mean the referral reward. Did you refer someone or were you referred?  $1 for the former and $10 for the latter. Usually with in a day but sometimes a couple of days to be applied.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@hairbag1 wrote:

@coolbakes wrote:

Don't forget....taxes !!

Agree.  

@coolbakes If you live in AB, $38 x1.05 = $39.90.

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

@coolbakes When did you sign up? If it's a new activation your first credits will be applied in month 2. 

GR
Mayor / Maire

@coolbakes  click here to start a conversation with Simon the chat bot and get a ticket and the moderators will help you with that! It may take up to 48 hours to hear back from them depending on how busy they are!

https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

Also before doing this is it taxes like @hairbag1 suggested?? 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@coolbakes wrote:

Don't forget....taxes !!

Need Help? Let's chat.