cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards not applied during my monthly auto pay on June 10/11, 2018

isoudakova
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I registered for auto pay so that's supposed to be $2 off plus I referred someone else who's been with Public Mobile the same day June 12, 2018 that I started so that's another $1 off.

I should be seeing $3 off my monthly bill but the auto pay shows the full $40 with no deductions for anything.

Would you please explain and fix this? 

Thanks, Irina

5 REPLIES 5

mtfolks
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@isoudakova wrote:

Hi,

I registered for auto pay so that's supposed to be $2 off plus I referred someone else who's been with Public Mobile the same day June 12, 2018 that I started so that's another $1 off.

I should be seeing $3 off my monthly bill but the auto pay shows the full $40 with no deductions for anything.

Thanks, Irina

When did you sign up with PM? What plan are you on? What does it say is due when you look under the my rewards link (it’ll tell you your plan cost, your rewards breakdown, and the total amount that’ll be due after rewards)? How much does your credit card show was actually charged? Be sure to factor in taxes as those won’t be included in amounts you see on my account.  

More info would help us determine if you were overcharged or not. 

meocon
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@isoudakova Hello Irina, if you believe you didn’t get rewards for your autopay. 

I recommend you send a private message to the moderator team and ask them to investigate that for you.  include your account# or phone#, as well as your account PIN (if know) to help speed up the identification process.

Click here to send the moderator team a private message.

You can find information regarding the moderator team by following this link.

How long until a moderator replies?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Friday 9am to 9pm, and Saturday & Sunday from 9am to 7:30pm [Toronto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during office hours, in the order in which they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on message queue, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.

How can I view my private messages between myself and a Community Moderator?

@isoudakova, ok then so when did this person you referred join as the date you listed is actually tomorrow so that is a little confusing.  What was the total cost of your renewal?  Remember what is listed in your account is pre-tax so any rewards may have been very equal to the tax that is applied to your bill as well.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

isoudakova
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for trying to help but this is after my renewal already.

Your response doesn't help me.

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@isoudakova wrote:

Hi,

Thanks, Irina

The amount due will show the total cost of your plan - any Available funds you have in your account.  Your rewards don't get applied until your renewal date that is when they are deducted from your monthly total.  I bolded a portion above as this date is still in the future.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@isoudakova wrote:

Hi,

Thanks, Irina

The amount due will show the total cost of your plan - any Available funds you have in your account.  Your rewards don't get applied until your renewal date that is when they are deducted from your monthly total.  I bolded a portion above as this date is still in the future.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.