cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards not added.

devouges
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

My loyalty rewards seem stuck at 4 $.  When I try to look at my rewards part in my account, it gives me an error.

Is there anybody that can verify why I am getting an error and correct it ?

Thanks

11 REPLIES 11

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@devouges , based on this announcement you don't need to take any action.  They are correcting the problem without the need for the customer to bring it to their attention.  

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Resolved-Select-customers-missing-Rewar...

@devouges wrote:

I am in the submit a ticket part but the Next and Submit buttons stay WHITE and do not work

Use the other link I posted above.  That way you only have to type in your message to the moderators. 

devouges

I am in the submit a ticket part but the Next and Submit buttons stay WHITE and do not work

@devouges wrote:

simon : where is the open ticket or ask to contact human 

You have to type in when you talk to SIMon.

You can also try contacting moderators here instead of SIMon: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

devouges

Tried with another browser and same error.

devouges

simon : where is the open ticket or ask to contact human 

@devouges wrote:

OK,

Let's start at step 1 : when I go into my account->Plan and Add-ons->Rewards

I get an error :

Rewards

Error occurred while loading reward details
Can anyone fix this ?

Try clearing your cache and cookies.  Use a different browser and incognito mode.  PM's website can be glitchy. 

But I don't think that will fix missing rewards, only moderators will be able to help with that.

devouges

OK,

Let's start at step 1 : when I go into my account->Plan and Add-ons->Rewards

I get an error :

Rewards

Error occurred while loading reward details
Can anyone fix this ?

@devouges wrote:

I have been with PM much longer than 4 years.

That simon thing does not work.  It just gives me links to other similar problems

When you interact with SIMon, ask to contact 'human' and then request 'submit ticket' then you should get to 'contact us', click that to submit your ticket.  You can also type in missing loyalty rewards.

devouges

I have been with PM much longer than 4 years.

That simon thing does not work.  It just gives me links to other similar problems

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@devouges wrote:

Hi,

My loyalty rewards seem stuck at 4 $.  When I try to look at my rewards part in my account, it gives me an error.

Is there anybody that can verify why I am getting an error and correct it ?

Thanks

Loyalty rewards are based upon the number of years you have been with PM, ie: $1/year.

How long have you been with PM?

If you have been a customer longer than 4 years and the rewards don't reflect that, then submit a ticket to moderators via SIMon here: https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

Need Help? Let's chat.