cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Rewards missing after the upgrade

Hi All,

 

i just upgraded my plan at renewal date and i had $9 in my rewards. however during the upgrade it asked me to top up my account. so i did that. however after the upgrade, those rewards money which was there never applied to balance and no longer there.

 

i would appriciate any help regarding this issue.

 

Thanks.

Mayor / Maire

Re: Rewards missing after the upgrade


@hv397 wrote:

Hi All,

 

i just upgraded my plan at renewal date and i had $9 in my rewards. however during the upgrade it asked me to top up my account. so i did that. however after the upgrade, those rewards money which was there never applied to balance and no longer there.

 

i would appriciate any help regarding this issue.

 

Thanks.


Did you "change plan now"? If it was at "renewal" part of that process is to have your rewards converted to balance. If you are 100% sure that your "rewards" are gone, without actually being applied to your account (I hope you checked history) you will want to contact the moderator team to look into your account issues. No one here will be able to look into your details we are community helpers with no account access.

 

Click this to send them a message. Remember to give a full description of your issue with as much detail and include your name, account number and/or phone number and pin number so they don’t send you a message back asking for more details.

 

I know it can be a little frustrating to wait but they will get back to you asoon as they can between Monday-Friday 9am-9pm (EDT) and Satuday-Sunday 9AM-7:30PM (EDT) 

 

For more information about contacting a moderator Click Here

 

 

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Re: Rewards missing after the upgrade

Can you post a screen shot of your balance history in self serve

 

Log into self serve

Click Payment

Click transaction History

 

Then post a screen shot of your reward overviews.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Rewards missing after the upgrade

here is screen print for payment history.image.png

Mayor / Maire

Re: Rewards missing after the upgrade

 


@hv397 wrote:

here is screen print for payment history.image.png


Your rewards are there.October 7th, you got $2 auto pay and $1 loyalty. If you were thinking they are 1/3rd of the normal value its because you switched from a 90 day plan to a 30 day plan. Which was "after" the upgrade, so your account balance should show $3 on your main page? What does "Available Funds" show on the overview page? Can you add a screen shot but remove your personal details in that one?

 

 

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Rewards missing after the upgrade

i had $9 in available funds at the time of upgrade. now it is showing $3 available funds. however those $9 never applied to payment when i did the upgade.

Mayor / Maire

Re: Rewards missing after the upgrade


@hv397 wrote:

i had $9 in available funds at the time of upgrade. now it is showing $3 available funds. however those $9 never applied to payment when i did the upgade.


 

As I said, thats because your reward is $1 loyalty per 30 days, $2 auto payment for 30 days.

 

When you do a 90 day plan, 30x3 = 90 so it looks like there are more rewards... however its the same

 

$1 per 30 days or $3 per 90 days Is exactly the same

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Rewards missing after the upgrade

Here is my understanding of rewards. PM gives you rewards after you make payment. so you have rewards money sitting in your account after the payment. it gets used in your next payment. i had 90 day plan before. so i had $9 in rewards available after last payment for 90 day plan. however when i upgraded to new plan, thos $9 for earlier payment was never applied to new plan payment. now i have $3 in my account now after payment of new plan.

 

Correct me if i am wrong in understanding of rewards.

Mayor / Maire

Re: Rewards missing after the upgrade


@hv397 wrote:

Here is my understanding of rewards. PM gives you rewards after you make payment. so you have rewards money sitting in your account after the payment. it gets used in your next payment. i had 90 day plan before. so i had $9 in rewards available after last payment for 90 day plan. however when i upgraded to new plan, thos $9 for earlier payment was never applied to new plan payment. now i have $3 in my account now after payment of new plan.

 

Correct me if i am wrong in understanding of rewards.


Read the very first line of the very first reply and answer my question please. The very first thing I asked was .................. "    Did you "change plan now"?   "

 

The system only needs a payment when you click "CHANGE NOW" if you had to top up while auto pay was enabled it means you clicked change plan now, and didn't wait for the renewal. Rewards are done automatically at renewal not when you click change plan now. The rewards are converted during the renewal process which you did not renew it seems as you "changed plan now"

 

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Rewards missing after the upgrade

i might have been confused with payment due date and renewal date. coz of that i might have selected wrong option. 

My sincere apologies for the confusion. Thanks for the help.

 

but when try using next renewal date during the upgrade process, it was showing next month's date. so i selected for this month. Either way i am at $9 loss here.