cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards from references.

hangpham
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I refer my 2 daughters switch their phone plans to public mobility. Xxxxx and xxxxx. And my code is xxx. But Until now, why don't I get any rewards?

Personal info removed by mimmo

8 REPLIES 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

@GinYVR wrote:

@AnonymousI referred 2 people using the referral codes.. no text but the referral registered under my rewards.

Corroboration. Good to know. Thanks.

@AnonymousI referred 2 people using the referral codes.. no text but the referral registered under my rewards.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@computergeek541 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@hangpham wrote:

I refer my 2 daughters switch their phone plans to public mobility. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. But Until now, why don't I get any rewards?

You should have received two texts telling you of the referrals. They should see their credit overnight (if done today). You could also check your self serve rewards area to see if the referral counter went up.

You're right about those text messages, but since the switch to referral codes, I been reading that some customers are no longer receiving those messages.

Interesting. I guess you're reading that in other places. I haven't seen mention of that here. Good to know. Thanks

viraj
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Your daughters should get $10/each daughter credit within 48 hours. This is one-time credit for each daughter.

You should get ongoing $2 ($1/each daughter) per month credit as long as your daughters stay with Public Mobile.  You must see the referral under My rewards section,  Refer-a-Friend Reward line.

If you didn't see a solution soon, contact a MOD and see.

Good Luck..!

@Anonymous wrote:

@hangpham wrote:

I refer my 2 daughters switch their phone plans to public mobility. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. But Until now, why don't I get any rewards?

You should have received two texts telling you of the referrals. They should see their credit overnight (if done today). You could also check your self serve rewards area to see if the referral counter went up.

You're right about those text messages, but since the switch to referral codes, I've been reading that some customers are no longer receiving those messages.

@hangpham 

Your daughters should get $10 credit within 72 hours. (usually the next day)

You should get ongoing $1 per month credit as long as your daughters stay with Public Mobile.  You should see the referral under My rewards section,  Refer-a-Friend Reward line.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@hangpham wrote:

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Please remove your info

You can contact moderators to sort out the rewards

Need Help? Let's chat.