cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards for this month not credited.

Tweetynumair
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Is PB having issues with the rewards again this month?  I once again did not receive my autopay and refer a friend rewards.

7 REPLIES 7

beehjae
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Last  month for me, they automatically credited, without even me reporting it.
But now, seems like no notice at all.

Mods are quick this morning indeed. Chatbot --I need to be "conversational" to have the program lead me to a ticket.

Note: I didn't mark my account stolen, or anything. Been with PM for 2+ years now.

Tweetynumair

@ArcticLyn wrote:

I didn't get my rewards either, that's 2 months in a row. I did receive a credit for last months eventually. Put in a ticket this morning regarding this months.

Happily, the Mods were rather quick this time around.  I contacted them last night and received a reply this morning.  My missing rewards have been credited.  Hopefully it'll be just as fast for you and @beehjae 

Also hoping this issue will be truly resolved by next month...  I've been quite happy with the service so far besides this.

beehjae
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Same situation for me. No credit was given.
Ticket submitted.
Odd it has  been happening recently, they have been flawless before.

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

This is one of several common issues that arise. It's also happened to me. Best to contact a moderator by clicking on ?, bottom right, and follow instructions.

ArcticLyn

I didn't get my rewards either, that's 2 months in a row. I did receive a credit for last months eventually. Put in a ticket this morning regarding this months.

Tweetynumair

I have put in a ticket already, was just trying to see if anyone else didn't get their rewards again. I haven't marked my phone lost/stolen so that shouldn't be the issue. Thanks, though.

GR
Mayor / Maire

@Tweetynumair you should contact them by clicking on the question mark on the right hand side of the page. All my accounts renewed well this month. They say if you marked your account as lost/stolen it can maje the system not put the rewards at renewal time

Need Help? Let's chat.