cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards every month or just one time?

Hilarium
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

For the community rewards, do you get the rewards every month, or is it just a one-time reward.

For example, lets say I contributed a lot for a month on the community forums, and earn $1 off.

Is that $1 just a one-time credit used towards my next bill, or will my bill be continually $1 off every month?

And, what about referral rewards? Are those one-time or continuous?

5 REPLIES 5

All rewards such as autopay, friend referrals, community, and loyalty, are every month, if you earn them (community, friend, loyalty), and in the case of AutoPay, if you continue to keep AutoPay active.

if a friend doesn't activate after first cycle+90 days, the reward will no longer be available for that referral (actually, it stops immediately if they do not renew auto or by paying ahead, but it can be deactivated by renewing).

Loyalty rewards are grant for 1 yr of continuous service, and each year of continuous service up to $5 per 30 days.  If your plan is left dormant for 90 days, you start agin at 0.

@Simon4s wrote:

Continuous until your referrals leave. Or when you stop doing autopay. And when you stop being active on the community

@Simon4s 

The community rewards are not continuous. Your contribution is evaluated (and rewarded) at the end of each month. The rewards applied to your account can vary widely from month to month, even if your contribution is steady. 

Simon4s
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Continuous until your referrals leave. Or when you stop doing autopay. And when you stop being active on the community

denkom
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You can find more info on community rewards here.

denkom
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

The community reward credit is just a 1-time thing. You would have to keep earning community rewards in order for the amount to be credited the next month. So if you are not active in the community the next month, you would not earn an additional community reward/credit.

The referral rewards are continuous as long as the person you referred remains active with Public Mobile.

Need Help? Let's chat.