cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards disappeared and weren't applied to last payment???

kschn
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Before yesterday I had always had an autopay reward and one "refer a friend reward" that were applied to my payments.  Yesterday, I switched my plan to a 10 day one as I will be going out of the country this month and won't be able to use my phone. I still had auto pay enabled and the payment went through; however, now when I go to my account it says I have 0$ in all rewards (including auto pay!) and none were applied to my last payment.

Are rewards erased if you change your plan? This doesn't make any sense to me as I wasn't warned beforehand and I can't exactly re-refer the same person (who still uses public mobile), can I..? Please help!

6 REPLIES 6

pakmode
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Thanks @daniela94

daniela94
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Sadly since you switch your plan to 10 days you do not quality for any rewards. the rewards only eligible on 30 days and 90 days plan. once you switch back to 30 days other 90 days you will be able to quality for the rewards once again

Chaos_Scorpio
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

things only apply when you pay. it could say you have xx off but if you alter your plan then they go poof (if they break the terms of rewards). 

I would have thought if the rewards were already in available balance, they would be able to apply to the 10-day plan change, put not be able to collect new rewards while on 10-day.

kschn
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Whoops – just read this when I dug a bit deeper! 

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

@kschn  Unfortunately rewards do not apply to any 10 day plan.

It is stated in all the sections online where rewards are explained.

Once you switch back to an eligible plan ie 30 days or longer the rewards should reapply.

Need Help? Let's chat.