cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards credit not applyed!

john_
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Well, again did not receive my autopay and refer a friend rewards credit from last payment! Thank you!

14 REPLIES 14

Nottohappy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you so very much for the information. Your awesome! Have a most Merry Christmas!

@Nottohappy wrote:

Hi. I received an email about an extra gig of data as a gift for Christmas. I am happy to see that public is giving this gift to everyone. That is a good thing and for me, a VERY good thing. I'm almost out of data, maybe a 100 MB left, I could really use it right now. Please apply to my account asap, or I will be incredibly bored on the long and cold night's, which is every night these days.

@Nottohappy  You need to apply it yourself as follows:

How do I get my free 1GB of data and international calling?
To add these add-ons to your account:
Click “Purchase Add-Ons” in My Data & Add-ons section of Overview tab
Select the Free Holiday Giveaway: $0 1GB Add-on and/or Free Holiday Giveaway: $0 400min INTL Long Distance (incl CA & US). It’s up to you if you want one or both!
Click “Buy Add-Ons” at the bottom of your screen.

Nottohappy

Hi. I received an email about an extra gig of data as a gift for Christmas. I am happy to see that public is giving this gift to everyone. That is a good thing and for me, a VERY good thing. I'm almost out of data, maybe a 100 MB left, I could really use it right now. Please apply to my account asap, or I will be incredibly bored on the long and cold night's, which is every night these days.

@NottohappyPeople here are all Public Mobile users like you. It sounds like you need to talk to a moderator by clicking on the ? on the lower right hand corner, as they are the ones who have the power to deal with your account issues.

Nottohappy

So way back when I first started with public mobile, I was told by the rep at Walmart where I bought this piece of crap phone and activated with public, that I was receiving an extra amount of data. Well, I am still waiting for it. I also reported that public mobile used up 3 gigs while I was not even using my phone about 6 months ago when I was without one as my old one was smashed in a move. No one bothered to say I had to remove the chip in that circumstance. And when I asked about getting public to put it back on my phone, I was turned down flat. So between those 2 issues, the promo never making it to me and the other more recent problem, I'd say public mobile owes me about 6 gigs of data. I don't expect you to actually help me with the 3 gigs that disappeared from my plan while I was waiting to buy another one, but if you appreciate the fact that I am STILL with public mobile, and that you never gave me my promo from when I first started with public, then it would be a good thing for public to do. I'm ready to jump ship and go with chatter, as I spoke to the rep at Walmart about other carriers, and she said she can get me 10 gigs with the exact same plan as I have with public for the exact same price. Where I live right now I have zero WiFi, and rely VERY heavily on my data, so 10 gigs is much better for me at the same price. But if public mobile was to credit my account with 5 gigs now, which would show me that your listening and appreciate my patience and business, then I shall STAY with public mobile. If I am ignored and brushed off AGAIN, I will jump ship on the next cycle and NEVER return to public mobile. And will have nothing good to say if I'm ever asked about your services.

I will wait to see if my account is credited some data very soon, if it is not, then I will be leaving public mobile possibly much sooner than the end of this month. Thanks for listening, and I hope you really appreciate the fact that I have not left yet and am giving you one last chance to show me that I should stay with public mobile.

Warren Rhodes

smp99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Last month rewards were not applied to my wife's account. Auto-pay did work but took out the full amount. I contacted mods, and they applied credits to account for next month. 

This month came around and everything worked fine as it should have. 

@Spinner wrote:

Contact a moderator by clicking on?, bottom right, and following instructions. Another member also posted about this issue earlier. It's a common issue.

This was said many times 4 days ago. Why repeat?

Spinner

Contact a moderator by clicking on?, bottom right, and following instructions. Another member also posted about this issue earlier. It's a common issue.

Tweetynumair

@john_ wrote:

Well, again did not receive my autopay and refer a friend rewards credit from last payment! Thank you!

As other users have said, contact the Mods thru the question mark chat bubble in the lower right corner.  I had the same thing happen to me again this month. I contacted them last night and a Mod was able to credit my missing rewards this morning.  

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@john_  msny issues with rewards not getting applied lately. Best to submit a ticket and ask them to fix it.

stpm-new.png

@john_ 

There was a formal announcement about the autopay issue near end of October.  PM was suppose to correct the issue without contacting moderator, but your account may have been misseed.  Need to submit ticket.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Resolved-Select-customers-missing-Rewar...

john_

Never applied the credit for the month of October !

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@john_ 

The autopay has had issues recently.  Just make sure in your payment history that it was not applied late.  

If not applied, you will need to contact moderator.  

Click on the question mark on the right lower corner of website to start ticketing process to contact moderator.  Type: Contact moderator and follow the prompts to submit ticket.  

Need Help? Let's chat.