cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Rewards credit not applyed!

Well, again did not receive my autopay and refer a friend rewards credit from last payment! Thank you!

Mayor / Maire

Re: Rewards credit not applyed!

@john_ 

The autopay has had issues recently.  Just make sure in your payment history that it was not applied late.  

If not applied, you will need to contact moderator.  

Click on the question mark on the right lower corner of website to start ticketing process to contact moderator.  Type: Contact moderator and follow the prompts to submit ticket.  

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Contact a moderator by clicking on?, bottom right, and following instructions. Another member also posted about this issue earlier. It's a common issue.

Never applied the credit for the month of October !

Mayor / Maire

@john_ 

There was a formal announcement about the autopay issue near end of October.  PM was suppose to correct the issue without contacting moderator, but your account may have been misseed.  Need to submit ticket.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Resolved-Select-customers-missing-Rewar...

Mayor / Maire

@john_  msny issues with rewards not getting applied lately. Best to submit a ticket and ask them to fix it.

stpm-new.png

@john_ wrote:

Well, again did not receive my autopay and refer a friend rewards credit from last payment! Thank you!

As other users have said, contact the Mods thru the question mark chat bubble in the lower right corner.  I had the same thing happen to me again this month. I contacted them last night and a Mod was able to credit my missing rewards this morning.  

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Contact a moderator by clicking on?, bottom right, and following instructions. Another member also posted about this issue earlier. It's a common issue.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Spinner wrote:

This was said many times 4 days ago. Why repeat?

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Last month rewards were not applied to my wife's account. Auto-pay did work but took out the full amount. I contacted mods, and they applied credits to account for next month. 

This month came around and everything worked fine as it should have.