Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards, changing plan charges

landle
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I have 2 problems to resolve:

1. I've changed a plan from $35 To $40 in the middle of my paid term. Instead of to charge extra $5 only, I've been charged for full amount of $40 extra. What is with the rest of my $35 previously paid?! By law, I have to get the rest back to my account, haven't I? Otherwise, this money could be reviewed as "stolen"... (apologise fo this word)

More of that, I had next monthly free, according to your deal and registration at Wal-Mart PM kiosk. What with that now - I do not see any notifications or proof of that deal!

2. I've referred my friend  living with me at the same address, to purchase your data plan with phone # 647xxxxxxxx. Neither I nor her never received promise reward of $25. What happened, guys? Is that just next trick? 

Hope to get your reply asap.

Best regards,

2 REPLIES 2

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@landle wrote:

Hello,

I have 2 problems to resolve:

1. I've changed a plan from $35 To $40 in the middle of my paid term. Instead of to charge extra $5 only, I've been charged for full amount of $40 extra. What is with the rest of my $35 previously paid?! By law, I have to get the rest back to my account, haven't I? Otherwise, this money could be reviewed as "stolen"... (apologise fo this word)

More of that, I had next monthly free, according to your deal and registration at Wal-Mart PM kiosk. What with that now - I do not see any notifications or proof of that deal!

2. I've referred my friend  living with me at the same address, to purchase your data plan with phone # 647xxxxxxxx. Neither I nor her never received promise reward of $25. What happened, guys? Is that just next trick? 

Hope to get your reply asap.

Best regards,

@landle

1. I went to the store, bought a bag of chips for $2, ate half of them, then wanted a different bag which cost $2.50. I bought the chips but instead of charging me $0.50 they charged me the full price of $2.50. Sounds right to me because thats how it goes. You should have selected "change plan at next renewal" not "change plan now". This is a pre-paid service. What you are describing is common to "pay-after" carriers. The money was not stolen, you forfieted the money yourself. It was not stolen. But you can contact the moderator team and see if they may be able to help you with that (but you should have contacted them FIRST or selected change at next renewal) but its unlikely anything can be done.

1.5. What day did you sign up? So we can see what in store promotion there was.

2. When did you refer them and did they use your number as referral? It usually takes 72 hours for this to be credited to the account.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@landle Do not post any personal details as this is a public community. 

What you have been charged is the correct amount as PM is a prepaid service. If you decided to change the plan immediately, you were correctly charged the full amount and whatever you paid for was forfeited. There is an option to future date the change and it would have been the better option as it automatically changes your plan at your renewal date. 

As for the referral rewards, it takes about 72 hours and it will only apply if you activated online and not at a store. If this requirements has been met, i suggest you to contact the Moderator_Team with all the details and they will investigate.

Need Help? Let's chat.