cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards...can they exceed your plan amount?

88cranston
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Just an example

$2 for auto pay

$3 for loyalty years

$13 referrals

=================

$18 in total credits. 

$15 plan cost

=================

$3 left in credits 

Will that unused $3 per month continue to accrue for future purchases of add-ons?

20 REPLIES 20

@greenr wrote:

Yes they can!

This was answered on the first day in November.

greenr
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yes they can!

But you can change your plan every month if you want to adjust your data allotment up or down. 

AE_Collector

@Louisa wrote:

I'm pretty sure, probably you can upgrade your data. If you are interested in that, in my case the data that I have it's enough and probably if I'm in that situation I have no idea if I can transfer to another client from PM.

Data can't be transferred.

Louisa
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm pretty sure, probably you can upgrade your data. If you are interested in that, in my case the data that I have it's enough and probably if I'm in that situation I have no idea if I can transfer to another client from PM.

@Babyphat30 wrote:
Probably

@@

88cranston
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@AE_Collector wrote:

I'm building my surplus right now while on the $15 plan over winter. Then up to the $40 plan over summer so I have lots of data to get by when we spend much of our time at the cabin with no other internet access.

AE_Collector

Now that is a very good tip!!

I'm building my surplus right now while on the $15 plan over winter. Then up to the $40 plan over summer so I have lots of data to get by when we spend much of our time at the cabin with no other internet access.

AE_Collector

Babyphat30
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Probably

egbal

@CS_Agent wrote:

Hello @88cranston ! The answer is yes for sure !

good company as much as you stay get rewards and you can upgrade your plan

Ed404
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@popping wrote:

I prefer the PM rewards than the Lucky/Chatr unlimited low speed data. But I will gladly take the free unlimited low speed option if PM offers it in the future.

I can't wait until both rewards and unlimited low speed data are available at Public Mobile Smiley Happy

Ahood0907

Yes! It will roll over 🙂

Kim1971kim
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I’m pretty sure 🙂

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@88cranston wrote:

Just an example

$2 for auto pay

$3 for loyalty years

$13 referrals

=================

$18 in total credits. 

$15 plan cost

=================

$3 left in credits 

Will that unused $3 per month continue to accrue for future purchases of add-ons?

@88cranston  Unofficially yes. My original account of which my community profile is linked to is the lower priced plan but had more rewards than my higher priced plan. I've started using my referral code from my second account because my autopay and referrals already cover the plan cost and any community rewards are building "credit". Eventually once my bonus ends on the second account I will lower the plan cost on it and share the usage of the two lines to equal the cost of one plan....which im hoping to be free as well im getting close...just too much on one and not enough on the other.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Luddite wrote:

@mimmo Technically at renewal Rewards are converted to Available Funds then applied to the renewal fee, so it would take some significant programming effort to claw back any excess.

Plus, it would be quite negative to penalize those contributing referrals and community support. Without such contributions it is impossible to exceed any current plan cost.

Agree.  WIthout reward program, PM is just another Lucky or Chatr in the tier-3 provider space.  I prefer the PM rewards than the Lucky/Chatr unlimited low speed data. But I will gladly take the free unlimited low speed option if PM offers it in the future.

@mimmo Technically at renewal Rewards are converted to Available Funds then applied to the renewal fee, so it would take some significant programming effort to claw back any excess.

Plus, it would be quite negative to penalize those contributing referrals and community support. Without such contributions it is impossible to exceed any current plan cost.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@CS_Agent wrote:

@CS_Agent   I believe you are slightly incorrect in your assertion. 

@GinYVR  provided the correct answer "Officially no, but unofficially yes "  

the official rule states:

"You can earn up to your current plan value in Rewards, reducing it to $0. Once you reach the value of your plan, you will not be able to accumulate any further Rewards in that plan period, and you will not be able to save Rewards and apply them to future months."

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/rewards-faqs

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Yes

Sweet isn't it

Public mobile rules:)

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@88cranstonOfficially no, but unofficially yes they will just roll over.

Need Help? Let's chat.