cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards by posting in Interests

krystledawn
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello!

I was wondering if you receive community rewards when you post in the section about interests? Or if you only receive rewards from actual PM related themes?

Thank you in advance! 

12 REPLIES 12

fdrcamb519
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@ryanrudolf 

Even though, we don't get PM rewards, if we get a reply from a fellow member, to me that's just like a reward. Welcome to Public Mobile.😁

@ryanrudolf

That's as it should be. Public shoildn't give rewards for talking about hockey or the weather.

ryanrudolf
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@krystledawn wrote:

Hello!

I was wondering if you receive community rewards when you post in the section about interests? Or if you only receive rewards from actual PM related themes?

Thank you in advance! 

thats a good question! based on the feedback of the members looks like it doesnt count for rewards. with that said, i look in there from time to time and give my feedback if i find something interesting.

@ShawnC13 lol true 🙂

@Naepalm  it isn't as old as the others it is only like 1.5 years old now lol

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@ShawnC13  But overall shawn its still around 6000 posts which is the lowest among all the posts except retail and  pioneer. Right? Which then one can only assume its not as busy as the rest of the areas?

The last few days have been busy you are right. 

Im just being realistic that looks like the lounge isnt that busy thats my view as a new customer. 

@Naepalm wrote:

@ShawnC13 really when I look back people were posting in it like everyday...

I see 9 different threads posted in just today and that doesn't count for multiple posts in those threads

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

krystledawn
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

any help is appreciated, thank you!

@ShawnC13 really when I look back people were posting in it like everyday...

@Naepalm The Lounge is way more active then it has ever been since its creation

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@krystledawn wrote:

Hello!

Thank you in advance! 

Rewards are for helping solve problems/issues.  Just posting your interests won't earn rewards.  

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@krystledawn Indont think so it is a place where you can socialize and a place I go if I feel I maybe get slapped for posting just kidding 😉 . The only sucky part is no one sees it unless they look for it. So most lounge topics are not very active. Although if you look back a couple years ago when it first opened it was posted in very regularily. Which makes one wonder why that changed? 

Need Help? Let's chat.