cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Rewards by posting in Interests

Hello!

I was wondering if you receive community rewards when you post in the section about interests? Or if you only receive rewards from actual PM related themes?

Thank you in advance! 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Rewards by posting in Interests

@krystledawn Indont think so it is a place where you can socialize and a place I go if I feel I maybe get slapped for posting just kidding 😉 . The only sucky part is no one sees it unless they look for it. So most lounge topics are not very active. Although if you look back a couple years ago when it first opened it was posted in very regularily. Which makes one wonder why that changed? 

Highlighted
Oracle

@krystledawn wrote:

Hello!

I was wondering if you receive community rewards when you post in the section about interests? Or if you only receive rewards from actual PM related themes?

Thank you in advance! 

Rewards are for helping solve problems/issues.  Just posting your interests won't earn rewards.  

I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click the  in the bottom right to create a trouble ticket *

Highlighted
Oracle

@Naepalm The Lounge is way more active then it has ever been since its creation

I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click the  in the bottom right to create a trouble ticket *

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@ShawnC13 really when I look back people were posting in it like everyday...

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

any help is appreciated, thank you!

Highlighted
Oracle

@Naepalm wrote:

@ShawnC13 really when I look back people were posting in it like everyday...

I see 9 different threads posted in just today and that doesn't count for multiple posts in those threads

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@ShawnC13  But overall shawn its still around 6000 posts which is the lowest among all the posts except retail and  pioneer. Right? Which then one can only assume its not as busy as the rest of the areas?

The last few days have been busy you are right. 

Im just being realistic that looks like the lounge isnt that busy thats my view as a new customer. 

Highlighted
Oracle

@Naepalm  it isn't as old as the others it is only like 1.5 years old now lol

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@ShawnC13 lol true 🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.