cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards at renewal

jivetalker
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hello Community,

I had my account suspended through lost-stolen for a couple of months. I noticed my rewards were not applied. Is this normal?

Thanks in advance!

16 REPLIES 16

jivetalker

I just heard back from the moderator. She apologised for the delay and the confusion over the rewards and has applied them to my account.

Thank you everyone for your help!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jivetalker : Did you reply to the email notification or did you reply in private messaging?

jivetalker

I got my first reply from the moderator within an hour. I replied shortly afterwards and its been silence for nearly 3 hours!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jivetalker : So your last renewal was Jan 30. Sometime before early March you suspended. Then you reactivated on the 27th. Now you should ask for the $2 + $2 to be credited to your account. That community one will be zero'd out if they do it right (they may not 🙂 ). And if you still have autopay toggled on then it will stay.

Not sure about the system issue on Feb 3. That $5 off seems a little messy.

jivetalker

I asked the moderator to look at my payment history. I have only recieved one $2 autopay reward. The $4 in rewards has been there since before I suspended. The community reward was for January 2021.

Screenshot_20210528-040312~2.png

Screenshot_20210528-040022~2.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jivetalker : Rewards are paid up front. ie. you already got the rewards for when you were active at the last payment before you suspended. Now you're reactivated and so the rewards showing in your Rewards area should get added...not all the ones while you were suspended. Maybe you just need to ask the question properly.

@jivetalker  just reply them back and say your phone was lost and hence was suspended.  Usually Mods are nice and can apply the reward back.

jivetalker

I sent a message but got a message back saying you have to have active service. But those rewards were earned when I had active service. 

@jivetalker 

You can private message them or click on the chat bubble at the bottom right corner of your screen. Type apply rewards manually and human and follow the prompts to submit your ticket.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jivetalker : I would suggest the new ticket method. If they give you trouble, point them to any number of threads here where people have had the rewards put in after the fact.

jivetalker

So I can just reply to the last moderator message in my mailbox?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jivetalker : Rewards don't accumulate under suspension. If it suspended for lack of payment then you should have a small balance in Available Funds. You should also see some numbers in the Rewards area. Those numbers can be added to your Available Funds after reactivation by the moderators.

jivetalker

Ok that makes sense...I have already paid and renewed my account. So how do I apply the rewards?

@jivetalker 

Here are the rules:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/reward-rules

• Your account must be active and in good standing to earn and use Rewards. It cannot be in a suspended or deactivated status. For example: if you earn Rewards and immediately go into a suspended state because of a late payment, you will not be able to use your Rewards until you have made that payment.

Once you make payment to activate account, your last rewards earned (ie. Jan/Feb) before suspension should be in awarded.  

jivetalker

So I don't get my autopay reward or community reward for January/February because I suspended my plan for March, April and May?

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@jivetalker 

Yes, that is normal.  You will; not earn rewards while suspended/lost state.  Your loyalty time to earn your loyalty reward will also be delayed by the amount of time suspended.  

Need Help? Let's chat.