Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards are not subtracting from the total bill amont

arshadsamay
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

11 REPLIES 11

@arshadsamay 

Several people had similar problems in the last 1-2 days.  Do you have any available balance of $4 in your account presently?  If so, you can use for next month payment.  

If no available funds, then you will need to contact moderator as desribed abve.

As mentioned previously. The only people that can investigate your issue band fix it is the moderators. They can be contacted by opening up a tick via SIMon the chat bot!

@arshadsamay wrote:

Hi l have 50$ plane public mobile always charge me 46$ plus gst as i have 2$ for autopsy and other 2$ for friends but this month the charge 50$ plus gst

arshadsamay

Hi l have 50$ plane public mobile always charge me 46$ plus gst as i have 2$ for autopsy and other 2$ for friends but this month the charge 50$ plus gst

arshadsamay

I have public mobile almost 1year now

YVR
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@arshadsamay

Not sure how long you have used public mobile services. The auto-pay award will start to deduct from your amount owing starting on your second cycle. 

For example, if you are on the $10 plan : the first payment is $10 and then the next 30 days your bill will be $8 after your $2 auto-pay discount

Remember that these are pretax totals and you will have to pay taxes on those amounts

You just posted this on another thread 

Mods can you merge threads??

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Rewards/Rewards-are-not-subtracting-from-the-total-bi...

You will have to open a ticket with Moderators for your issue. See picture.

Simon.JPG

arshadsamay

Didnot subtract my autopay rewads from my last bill total amont

arshadsamay

No my number is activated since i bought it its first month i didnot hane my rewars subtracted

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@arshadsamay If your plan was suspended and you reactivated by making a payment, no rewards for that month are credited on reactivation. They should, however, appear next month.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Only moderators can help with that

Click on the question mark to start

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Another poster had same issue today.

Please contact the moderators via SIMon so they can look into it for you.

Simon.JPG

Need Help? Let's chat.