cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards and plan advantages - Are they stackables?

Shapla001
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi,

At present, 3 x good things are running;

1.   Referral $ 25 for both referee and referred.

2.   $10 for plans over $30 for 6 Months

3.   4.5 GB data bonus for 24 months for porting from Freedom mobile

My queries are:

a.   Are these stackable if I activate online, meaning - if I activate online for this $ 50 plan, having a referee from PM and porting my number from freedom mobile?

b.   Will i get 12.5 GB data for 24 months, with $ 10 credit for 6 months and $ 25 referral bonus one time?

c.   What freedom mobile plan qualifies? Any plan?

Recently saw that Lucky is giving the same plan.

9 REPLIES 9

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@will13am wrote:

The bonuses are absolutely stackable.  The $50 freedom customer offer specifically excludes the 500 MB data bonus for sure pay only.  The $10 x 6 had no exclusions.  You could get the $10 plan and get 6 months free.  The referral rewards have no exclusions.  

This is incorrect you need a $30+ plan to get the $10 off for 6 months

From December 15 to January 1, 2019 at 11:59PM ET, customers who activate online on a $30+ plan (30-day plans) or a $90+ plan (90-day plans) can get $10 off every 30 days for 6 months.

Right, I missed that detail.  The freedom plan meets criteria.

@will13am wrote:

The bonuses are absolutely stackable.  The $50 freedom customer offer specifically excludes the 500 MB data bonus for sure pay only.  The $10 x 6 had no exclusions.  You could get the $10 plan and get 6 months free.  The referral rewards have no exclusions.  

This is incorrect you need a $30+ plan to get the $10 off for 6 months

From December 15 to January 1, 2019 at 11:59PM ET, customers who activate online on a $30+ plan (30-day plans) or a $90+ plan (90-day plans) can get $10 off every 30 days for 6 months.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@mimmo wrote:

@ShawnC13  are you sure teh freedom and teh $10 off will stack?  there is no official freedom anncouncement (ie no spoilers) and I wouldn't be surprised if there was a no stacking clause  with the $10 off especially since it is a targeted offer. similar to the  $25 and $10 referals do not stack. 

@mimmo There isn't  an announcement thread that doesn't state that it doesn't and this plan is over $30 and if they activate online I would argue that they should qualify as well.  It just says activate any plan $30 or more

I think it should- all required points would be met, regsiter online with the freedom port in plan, and it satisfies the $30 or more for $10x6, and the $30 or more says it stacks with the bonus $25 sign up offer but can't say for sure.

@mimmo wrote:

@ShawnC13  are you sure teh freedom and teh $10 off will stack?  there is no official freedom anncouncement (ie no spoilers) and I wouldn't be surprised if there was a no stacking clause  with the $10 off especially since it is a targeted offer. similar to the  $25 and $10 referals do not stack. 

@mimmo There isn't  an announcement thread that doesn't state that it doesn't and this plan is over $30 and if they activate online I would argue that they should qualify as well.  It just says activate any plan $30 or more

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

krzcnck
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

i think as long as you port in a freedom number and the plan is over $30, i don't see why it wouldn't stack

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@Shapla001 wrote:

Hi,

My queries are:

a.   Are these stackable if I activate online, meaning - if I activate online for this $ 50 plan, having a referee from PM and porting my number from freedom mobile?

b.   Will i get 12.5 GB data for 24 months, with $ 10 credit for 6 months and $ 25 referral bonus one time?

@Shapla001$10+$25 are stackable  "Any plan over $30" for $10 per month  "Take advantage of this awesome deal which can also be stacked with our Refer a Friend offer!"

As for Freedom with both I would want an official statement on this. I read through the terms and it doesn't say "can't be combined with any other offer" but also doesn't say "can be combined"

• Customer must port their number in from Freedom to Public Mobile to be eligible (remember your account number has both numbers and letters in it).

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Shapla001 wrote:

Hi,

My queries are:

IF you area  Freedom mobile customer and come over with that plan yes those will all stack

Need Help? Let's chat.