cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards Update Timeline

srturk
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, Im new to the community rewards and was wondeirng how often the rewards get updated on your profile i.e. when do I know how much I have earned?

3 REPLIES 3

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@srturk wrote:

Hi, Im new to the community rewards and was wondeirng how often the rewards get updated on your profile i.e. when do I know how much I have earned?

@srturk

FYI, the community rewards have just been credited to the self-serve accounts for the month of November.  I see it in my rewards page now.  However, the associated badges have not been added to our community profiles yet.  As mentioned, they'll usually follow within a few days.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@computergeek541 wrote:

@srturk wrote:

It will show up in your self serve account, usually by the 10th of any month (sometimes a few days earlier).

Your community rewards badge will be follow a few days later by an announcement.

@srturk wrote:

It will show up in your self serve account, usually by the 10th of any month (sometimes a few days earlier).

Need Help? Let's chat.