Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards/Badges

Eliza5
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hello everyone,

Just curious...

Will the community awards be disclosed before the end of the week?

Eliza5

14 REPLIES 14

@Eliza5  as I found out in this thread https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/The-Lounge/Unofficial-announcement-of-the-monthly-com... rewards have been posted

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

brettster99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Jb456 

Hahaha that gave me a laugh I needed. Yes I mean last month 🙂

@brettster99 

You mean last month 😝

Screenshot_20200506_194206.jpg

brettster99

@Eliza5 

It’s possible but could be longer. Normally it’s the 6th to the 12 th of the month but maybe it’s gonna be a little later with everything going on. I just hope I contributed enough this month to get the $1 off reward. As every dollar counts right now 

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@Eliza5 

Here are some past pictures of the description of community rewards. And ya its from 2015 lmao! 

Screenshot_20200505_231522_com.brave.browser.jpg

Screenshot_20200505_231444.jpg

Eliza5

@Jb456,

Many community members are using auto-pay.  It is very convenient and you get great rewards to lower your bill.  

Eliza5

Anonymous
Not applicable

If the process continues as it has then you should see an amount for Community in the rewards area of your overview page. (if eligible of course)

Then some time after that a badge might appear.

Then some time after that maybe a generic announcement will be posted.

@Eliza5 wrote:

Hi @fdrcam519,

Hope we all get some great rewards.  Interested in knowing how we are all doing?

Eliza5

If you are wondering there is no need to create a new thread each month.  There is a thread in the lounge that people post to when rewards are posted.  Once someone notices their rewards and posts in that thread that would be the time to check your account.  Or you can keep checking and be the one to post in there.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Eliza5

Hi @fdrcam519,

Hope we all get some great rewards.  Interested in knowing how we are all doing?

Eliza5

fdrcamb519

@Eliza5 

Hope you receive your reward, soon. Hope it’s a good surprise ☺️

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Eliza5 

For the last 3 months, community reward was distributed at roughly around end of day 6 and early morning of day 7.  

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/The-Lounge/Unofficial-announcement-of-the-monthly-com... 

Monthly badge will be giving out around the day 11.  

YMMV Past performance is no guarantee for future result YMMV

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Eliza5 

For the last 3 months, community reward was distributed at roughly around end of day 6 and early morning of day 7.  

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/The-Lounge/Unofficial-announcement-of-the-monthly-com...

Monthly badge will be giving out around the day 11.  

YMMV Past performance is no guarantee for future result YMMV

As Shawn said usually around those days or later.

If you're hoping it hits before a renewal id suggest not to depend on it and add funds to your account if not on auto-pay.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Eliza5 wrote:

Hello everyone,

Just curious...

Will the community awards be disclosed before the end of the week?

Eliza5

There is no guarantee of that.  They are usually done between the 6-12 but have been later as well.

Need Help? Let's chat.